The way of lone survivor chapter 1

The forest he found himself in was dark, due to the night and canopy of trees. No mobs to spawned, but blood smeared across the ground and trees were what caught Notch's attention. He walked down the crimson cloured pathway that glistened in the light that barely went through thick branches and treetops. He stopped himself and a heavy sigh escaped his pursed lips that were hidden under the thick and medium-sized beard. Something in him urged him to march forward, deeper into the stained woods. No matter how much he resisted this strange urge he walked and walked.
His mind was struck by the memory of blazing and adrenaline rising fight he had with his brother. His brother, the dreaded Herobrine could never surpass him and he hoped that he will never. On one hand, his brotherly senses itched at him hoping Herobrine would heal safely and won't injure himself even further, of course, if that's possible.
Notch wondered where his brother could be hiding in his condition. He had many wounds when he retreated and went without a trace. His body was adorned in arrows from his comrades, sword gashes and most life threating was his head injury. He hit him pretty bad that caused him to fly over and hit his head on the nearby rock. His head was cut in one place and dark crimson blood was falling in his eye which gave Notch an advantage. Notch still could remember the gruesome scene of hitting him and staining rock with his blood after that Notch saw Herobrine fight bravely for his life with his weakened body as far as it pushed. He knew if Herobrine didn't fight back he would be trapped and he wouldn't see the light of the day ever again.
All of the sudden a faint grain of power broke through the night and the bearded god sensed it. He perked all of his senses just to feel it again. It felt strangely familiar, but that feeling of familiarity was soon ignored and left abandoned by the man. The same feeling from before, not in his heart, but in his core, the center of his soul told him to go further inside the darkened place. He obeyed this strange urge that his consciousness told him to and he walked down the forest's natural pathway. The more he walked the fainter the power was and everything around him spread. The area seemed like the boulder had passed through, broken branches and canopy of trees lied in front of him. Everything was smeared with thick crimson blood. The fingermarks and handprints were imprinted on the stone and grass looked like the pool of blood.
He stood motionless his face blank without any trace of emotion. Nothing that could be read in those onyx black eyes of his. That strange feeling of quilty crawled itself in his heart creating a big hole in it. It reminded him that someone was missing near his side. It encouraged him more to walk further only to step on something soft and fragile..................He lowered his eyes down and carefully as he realized who it was, his heart sank in pain and regret. Soon as he remembered what he did to him and his creations, feelings of pity and quilty were left alone as he materialized his sharp-edged diamond sword.
"My opportunity to finish you off" He whispered through gritted teeth and anger flowed through them as poisonous venom. He gritted the sword handle a bit harder before he gave it a swing in the air and crashed it back down to the back of his brother who lied face first in the dirt. The sword was hilt down in him. The injured man let out a small moan which was his scream and last defense. The sound of it was heart-wrenching and painful to bear for him and then he pulled out the force driven sword from his brother's back. Another pained whimper. Notch's unfulfilled anger kept the idea of hurting him, but his heart, mind, and soul took another route and told him to stay still and not to harm him even further.
He took another look down and observed him and he learned that Herobrine had held his remains of the sword the whole time. He gripped the handle of the broken sword as if he wanted to fight for his life even if he couldn't.He noticed the few arrows near the cut that was freshly made and Notch kneeled down and then he fully sat on the bloodied ground, staining his golden regalia.
The bearded man's fingers traced down the dirty and torn shirt that revealed his gruesome wounds. Just the sight of them could provoke the bravest of the men.
Notch got a hold of one of the arrows and gently tugged at them, as they stuck he used more of his strength to pull them out. Herobrine screamed silently
" If you took that opportunity to come back to Aether, none of this would have happened. You could have had anything you wanted, but there's the thing I could not understand; What happened to you for all that evil to stain your heart?"
Notch stroked one of the reddish- brown strand of his hair near the cut that revealed a bit of his skull, gently he pulled it back to reveal his face. His eyes closed and relaxed, his mouth a bit agape, but there was no clean part of his face....It was all coated in his blood.
" I can't get dispose of you-" Notch gently touched his hair again tracing the hair that wasn't near the cut -" I was thinking of that, pondering and wondering." Notch blinked a few times. " It's because I miss you, the real Herobrine that helped me create this long lied and vast world. Even if I banished you to the Nether, I knew what I would lose. I would of have lost the piece of me, a piece of my blood and my own family that I would ever have. I knew I would leave a scar on you that couldn't heal. Once I hoped you would return and ask for forgiveness, but I was mistaken, you did return and ask for an eternal battle."
His injured brother as if he was listening he would moan his muscles would spasm under the touch which Notch responded " I know it hurts. I know the pain, my pain and yours too. Whenever someone needed help against you they would team up and stand by me, while you....you took the whole world on your own and you would lose, because there was no one to support you or to keep you strong. Whenever we fought I would stare into your eyes only to see unmistakable fear and rejection in your eyes nothing more and nothing less." Notch sighed " In this time, this era you're just another bedtime story that keeps children in line."The night was filled with shaky breaths and the white-eyed man opened his blood glued lips to take a fresh air which resulted in him coughing up the blood that long wanted to leave his mouth. He was weak, yes, but he was alive and in pain. He then hastily, like someone scared and chased him awake to struggle for breath, his vision blurred and Notch caught him by his waist and made him sit in his lap as he coughed more of thick and crimson blood.
When he was finished he took in the raspy breaths and as he held him close his eyes stared half-way closed, blankly, like he was in sort of coma, but he registered each word he said, even if they came to him in whispers.