I changed putting a tank top with that says, 'I don't lift I dance bro' and leggings. It's cheesy, I know. I headed back over and Dan let me inside.

"So I was thinking a simple Q&A?" Dan suggested and Phil nodded.

"A what and what?"

"Question and answer." Phil clarified.

"Oh, thanks." I said embarrassed. I know nothing about this.

I followed them to Dan's room and sat myself on his bed while Dan adjusted his camera. There was a solemn silence as Phil scrolled through questions and Dan started everything up. I couldn't help but feel unbelievably awkward.

"Ok we are good." Dan said. Phil looked up and gestured for me to come out of the shot.

"Hello internet so today I thought we could do a Q&A live stream, but not just an ordinary Q&A. I have two special guests! Well, a special guest and Phil." Dan started.

"Hey!" Phil interject and I stifled a laugh.

"So yeah, Phil is here!"

Phil came in the view of the camera, sitting on Dan's left.

"Who is the special guest you ask? It's the one, the only, unless she has a clone. (y/n)!" I came in view waving awkwardly.

"Yes people, we come in contact with a female. Don't be so surprised." Dan said and I laughed. Dan smiled at me.

"Now. (Y/n) is our good friend...from America! So she has a funny accent." Phil said.

"Hey, it's not funny. At least I don't say zebra weird." I said, referencing an earlier argument on how to say the striped animal's name.

"Don't start with me. I will fight you." Dan said, staring into the camera.

"ZEBRA. ZEBRAZEBRAZEBRAZEBRA!"I said, pronouncing it the way I normally would.

"I hate you." Dan said pushing me. I laughed, followed by a snort, which only made me laugh harder.

"Oh my god that laugh!" Phil said, beginning to chuckle as well.

"SHUT UP, MY LAUGH IS GORGEOUS!" I said, pulling my legs into a crisscross applesauce position.

"Alright, children. Contain yourselves." Dan said. 

"First question. Who would you do? Dan or Phil? Real mature guys. Great first question." Phil read.

"No, no. It's an honest question. Respect." I said, chuckling.

"So?" Dan asked. He seemed eager to find out my choice which was slightly scaring me.

"uh... I don't know. This is too much pressure it's like sophie's choice!" I said, making myself laugh. I obviously wanted to say Dan, but that wasn't going to help my crush. Then again I didn't want to say Phil either.

"Ok...uh...Dan? I mean... I know him better than Phil. No offence." I said.

"None taken." Phil said, scrolling.

Dan stayed silent.

"So, next. What is your job?"

"Oh easy, I am a dancer, or rather, a dance teacher." I said, grinning at the camera.

"Next, can you do the splits? Do them please!" Phil continued.

"Uh yeah I guess I could." I shifted and rolled into the splits, my feet hanging off the bed.

"Oh no, that's horrifying! What do you have no bones?!" Dan said covering his eyes.

"I have bones, next?"

"You are going to stay like that?" Phil asked, wincing.

"Yes of course. Who do you take me for? A normal person?" I said.

"Of course not." Phil said sarcastically.

"Can you say something in your American accent?"

"Something"

"I hate you" Dan said.

"Aww, I love you too." I said. 

"Shut up"

"Ok, next." Phil interrupted. Phil closed his eyes and stopped the continuous stream of comments with his index finger.

"I totally ship Dan and (y/n)! (s/n) all the way!" Phil read. He grinned over at me and I scowled.

The comments exploded with our new ship name and comments. Honestly if I even so much as turned my head slightly in his direction, the comment would sky rocket with 'how cute' or '(s/n) is real'.

We eventually signed off and I flopped back on the bed.

"Sorry, I have now infested your channel with yet another ship." I apologized.

"Nah, it wasn't your fault. Besides I think it's funny." Dan said chuckling. My stomach did about a triple flip.

"ok cool" I said, following him to the couch. Phil headed into his room and Dan turned on the T.V. I sat next to him and we watched an anime I had never seen.

"(s/n) is real."

I turned to see Phil grinning like an idiot.

I sighed. I wasn't even going to argue.

Wowie. Why did that take me so long to write? Love ya!

~Calymari