Everyone was speechless for a good minute before Arya stood up and clapped making Sansa do it as well, then the whole crowd was clapping for Raya even Ned who was so proud of his daughter in that moment!

      Raya just smiled victoriously as she walked up to the place where the Royal family was sitting, she looked at King Robert, put her bow on her back and kneeled in front of him.

      Ned watched as Robert stood up, "arise, Raya Stark," he ordered and Raya stood up with his permission, "you broke the rules of Tourney, you dominated my finalists, cutting through the Sir Ace's arrow, and you showed that a woman can be stronger than men at times." Everyone was in shock, they thought he was mad but his words proved he wasn't, "the Winner of Archery is Lady Raya Stark of Winterfell, the best Archer in the Seven Kingdoms!"

       The crowd roared with applause and Raya smiled brightly at what she had just accomplished...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

      The Feast was larger than the last two, it was because it's the last one for a while. There was more music, more food, more dancers, more everything. Raya had changed her outfit into a new dress than the one she had been wearing the last two days, remembering Cersei's threat.

       The dress was gorgeous, she had gotten it from the best dressmaker at Kingslanding... It was a sleeveless dark purple dress that had beaded waist, Lia had told her that she looked beautiful in it. Honestly, Raya couldn't agree more.

      As Raya sat at the feast, some people came up to her and congratulated her on winning the Archery Games, she just smiled and thanked them for it.

       A half an hour into the feast, Raya sat with Sansa and Arya. Arya was still very impressed with what Raya had done and was saying that she'll do the same when she's her age and Sansa had said that what Raya did may not have been Ladylike but she still enjoyed it.

      "Lady Raya," Raya turned her head at the voice and so did Sansa and Arya to see that it was Sir Loras Tyrell, "I just wanted to say that you were magnificent out there today." He told her.

       Raya couldn't help but smile, she noticed Sansa smiling widely at the fact that Loras Tyrell is talking to them, "thank you, Sir Loras." She thanked him.

       Sir Loras looked and saw some people were dancing, "would you like to dance?" he asked Raya.

       Raya just smiled, "I'm not much of a dancer but my sister; Sansa is perfect at it." She said as she stood up whilst making Sansa stand as well.

       Sir Loras just smiled at Sansa, "would you like to dance, Lady Sansa?" he asked putting out his hand for her to take.

       A blush crept on Sansa's cheeks as she nodded, "I'd love too, Sir Loras," she took his hand and they left to dance, she looked back once to Raya and mouthed 'thank you'.

       Raya just nodded and mouthed you're welcome' back at her, Raya liked that Sansa had a thing for someone who wasn't the Prince. She thought for a second and made a mental note to talk to her Father about making some changes to Sansa's betrothal, like maybe, her betrothed.

       Raya finished her food and she stood up, "well, I think I'm going to go," Raya told Arya who was with Septa Mordane, "good luck." She told her little sister before turning to leave when she saw Jaime Lannister standing there.

     Raya felt her chest tighten up when she saw him, maybe it was because she found out he was the one who was courting her or maybe it was because of Queen Cersei's threat...