01

mr. arrogant
_ _ _

Her light steps clicked against the ground as she walked towards her locker.
Finally school was over.
Ara yawned as she placed her books inside and took out the ones she had homework in. Her surroundings became quiet as more and more students left, which was good. Silence was the one thing you barely heard in this school. A sigh escaped her light red lips as she zipped up her oversized jacket. Along with that, she put on her big scarf and backpack.

Quickly, her feet dragged her outside to the autumn trees and fallen leaves.
The sky was a light gray shade, making it look colder than it really was. Ara smiled as she walked on top of the colorful leaves, getting excited over the up-coming winter.

Soon enough, the rain started pouring, something that was not so unusual at this time of the year.
"Oh no..." Ara mumbled, putting her hood over her brown hair. Of course she had to forget her umberrella at home. How typical.

The cars were speeding home, and the humans running under shelter or under their umberrellas.

"Ay!" A voice roared behind her, making the girl turn around. The girl immediately regretted it, sending an ugly glare at the male to show her dislike.

"Why so mad?" He chuckled arrogantly as he stepped down on his bike, making it move closer to her.
He was the one and only Jung Hoseok. The most arrogant person on this planet Earth.

Ara ignored him and kept walking, with the rain soaking her jacket.
"Tsk, stop walking. I have an umberella." He sneered, stopping his expensive black bicycle with neon green designs on it. He started taking his backpack off, rummaging through it.
Getting tempted, Ara stopped, turning her cold body towards him. Maybe he wasn't as bad as she liked to portray him as afterall.

Hoseok's lips tugged upwards, molding into a smirk.

"It's a joke."

At first she felt like her world was crumbling apart, before anger started boiling inside her making her stomp away from the boy.

"Tsk, what an idi-"

Water was suddenly poured over her as Hoseok biked past her in an unaturally fast speed. And to her luck, there was a gigantic puddle right beside her.
"Ooops!" He yelled, not even looking back.

"Argh!!! I HATE YOU JUNG HOSEOK!!"

His only response was his sunshine smile and loud laugh, as he faded away down the street.

Shivering, Ara felt her ears send out smoke as her anger was dangerlously high.

Just wait, Jung Hoseok. Just wait.