Chapter 8: Can't Remain Serene

"I-I " Louis was at lost for words . Standing right behind Harry was Niall. "Niall, what - Louis what the hell are you doing here?!" Niall interrupted Louis sentence. Never , since Louis had meant Niall, has Niall been so rude. Louis retorted back with a temper that was raging above normal. "I COULD BE ASKING YOU THE SAME FUCKING QUESTION!!!!!"

***

"Niall what the actual hell ?! It might hurt me or Zayn ?! What the fuck man ! " Louis had suddenly forgot everything that has occurred that morning. He was beyond stunned when he saw Niall. Honestly, never in a billion years would anyone imagine 'innocent' little Nialler was on drugs! Who would've known ?!

When Niall had no reply, he decided to make a getaway and dash towards the door. Harry remained standing holding Louis' wrists in the air. But Louis was quick , he quickly shrugged on Harry's grip and ran after Niall before he could get to the door.

The knob was turned , Niall opened the door , yet he wasn't fast enough to escape . Louis' arm shut it right in front of his eyes. Although today's events were a bit feisty, his voice wasn't, his voice was sturdy. Firm. Calm and collected. "Niall, are you on drugs?" The sadness was audible in Louis' voice . Niall didn't respond, that was enough to indicate that, yes, little Nialler was on drugs. The one big question impacted Louis on the spot. Why?!

~~

Meanwhile, Zayn and Karen were charting away in the living room of Zayn and Niall's flat . Possibilities of where Louis could have gone off to filled the room . Niall lefts about a half hour ago . For what ? Zayn doesn't know, but what he does see , is that young Nialler has been very distant, quiet and quite angry lately.

"Karen, do you think Louis could've just went to sleep in a motel, to keep sane or something?" Zayn suggested, siping his recently brewed Yorkshire Tea.

"Honey, I don't know. There's so many things that could've happened to him." Karen responded softly. She felt slightly heart broken . For the specific reason of her son, more or less Louis as well.

Zayn, wasn't able to process the sentence in his mind. Too worried on Niall to even think straight. Should I call him? Maybe he'd be bothered. It'd never hurt to check on your love, would it ?

"ZAYN!" Karen waved his arms to front of the raven headed lad, whose attention was still yet to be recollected. He must've been thinking about something important. "What's on your mind dear? You seem to be very thoughtful at the moment."

"I-I just thought maybe I should check on Niall." He spoke softly, barely audible. He said it as if he were to be asking Karen for approval. Zayn raised his eyes slowly up to meet her's and she nodded reassuringly. Zayn nodded as well , standing from his current spot to remove his phone from it's charger. "I'm going to head outside ..

Opening the door to stand on the front porch, Zayn notices the sun is high in the sky, indicating that it is midday. He takes his eyes away from the sky only to call his beau. Ring after ring, Niall did not pick up. Zayn tried once more. Niall's phone answered but there was muffling sounds on the other side. Zayn called his name a few times, but he shut his mouth quickly when he heard something that hit like a bullet, a very unpleasant feeling.

"Niall, honestly I'm afraid you're going to get addicted if you keep asking. Here's the number of the guy you need to talk too. He's got it. But just please . Stop. You're going to hurt the people you love ."

"Oh Harry, please just stop" Who's Harry? What does he have to do with Niall's suspicious actions? " It's not going to Hurt you. It's going to hurt Zayn and possibly Louis. That's if they find out."

By this, Zayn ran inside, placing his phone on speaker so both he and Karen could hear everything.

"Louis WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!"

The eyes of Karen were pooling with tears about to overflow. Zayn's heart paced fast, what is going on?!

"Are you crazy ?! Scratch that , have you lost your mind?!"

"Niall, what - Louis what the hell are you doing here?!"

"I COULD BE ASKING YOU THE SAME FUCKING QUESTION!!!!!"

Zayn could not resist the urge to call out to Niall, begging Zayn practically screamed and he was yet to be heard. He by then had tears peeling down his olive skin. Honestly, what the hell is going on? Bewilderment and agony was practically the only things that is being felt at the moment. Karen, stood there, completely and utterly shocked .

There was ruffling at the other end, modulations of a person running. As well as the noises of a door slamming shut. A very audible and traquil voice spoke, "Niall, are you on drugs?"

That was the signal for Zayn to hang up the phone, he could he no longer. He burst into tears, tears of sadness, of confusion and of anger swiftly fell from his gorgeous hazel eyes. Zayn covered his face with his hands, trying to stiffle a sob. Karen knew nothing of what to do but to hold on to Zayn like a mother would.

~~~

"Niall.. NIALL!" Calling after him was no use, he was practically all the way down the street, running as fast as he posibly could.

"Lou.. " He continued hollering after him. "Lou,"

"What. What. WHAT?!" Louis was beyond aggrivated, this was not fair.

"I'm not supposed to let you leave," He stopped right in his tracks of words when Louis turned around giving the lad front of him a glare. The look of anger washed away, with pure aguish, disgust, disappointment all mixed within each other.

His eyes grew hard, opening his mouth to speak, "Dude, I'm a fucking one night stand, you're supposed to kick me out. And how do you Niall? Why are you supplying him with drugs? Who are you?"

Harry kept his mouth shut. He wasn't allowed to uncover who he was, or how he knows Niall. That does not concern him. Although it may destroy his safety, it is not worth telling him that he is about to lose something big.

~~~

PUNK EDITS WILL BE THE END OF ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!