Chapter 7: Complusion

Chapter 7

Louis, oh louis, what have you done to yourself. You've placed more pressure onto your shoulders. You've done something you regret, and now you can not take it back . You must hide it . You must keep it to yourself . No one must know of that night .

But Liam and I have no secrets ..

Do you really want to break his heart?

No, well , it'll break his heart if I don't tell him.

It's better to stay shut .

Louis' mind was battling against itself. Not knowing exactly what to do. He didn't know what to do. Hiding the fact that he had a one night stand with someone else while Liam was in a coma wasn't a pleasant idea, but neither is telling him what he did. Either way, heart break was to be found in each path. For now, Louis has decided against himself that telling Liam immediately wasn't a good idea, telling anyone at all is a terrible thought to begin with.

Louis thoughts were interrupted by a kiss on his neck from behind. What ? Oh yeah, I'm not at home. He's still at .. What's his name? Oops . Louis has already forgotten the name of the male . How wonderful. !

"Ah, C-can you not ? I really don't -" Louis turned around slowly, but only to stop his sudden intake of oxygen when he stared into his green eyes . Such a gorgeous color, indescribable .

"Lou, I know this is sudden but , at the bar , last night, you seemed, like you didn't belong. As if you were a fish out of water but enjoying the air. W-why is that?"

"I-I just .. I don't know." Louis didn't want or needed to explain his situation to a one night stand, a hook up. He shouldn't even be asking so many personal questions. "Don't you think I should be getting back home ? At least on my way out." Louis tried to pry his eyes away, successfully shifting them to the beautifully constructed kitchen counter, table , shelfs, anywhere in the room that didn't consist of the lad in front of him.

"No, I'd actually like to keep you hostage for a while." Woah, what?! Louis orbs darted straight into the boy's coldly. What the actually hell?! Is he being serious?! A smirk grew on the male's face . He's being serious, isn't he ?! Shit . Shit . Shit . Louis, you need to get out. Now !

"What are you ? A psychopath?" Louis grabbed the wrists of the male that so happened to be on top of the counter Louis' back was resting on. It seemed as if he was just noticing he was trapped in his arms? Louis' grip tightened when the male's face came closer towards his own.

"Why would you say that?" His smirk only grew slightly wider. Triumphantly hovering over the shorter lad in front of him. God only knows what will happen If Louis were to remain here another five minutes . He could be hurt, possible dead .

"Could I just leave?" Louis' eyes slowly begged. This was starting to frighten him. Was this guy really being serious ?!

"Uh, No." What ?!?!

"What ? Why not ?!" That's it. This guy is serious. Crap ! Someone find a way out.

"Like I said, I'm keeping you hostage for now. And no, I'm not kidding gorgeous." He lowered his head to kiss the older lad but Louis was quick to shift his head . "Oh, so it's like that?"

"Yeah, is that a problem ?" Louis retorted . It's not like he actually wanted to stay here , this nightmare is growing worse by the minute.

"Actually. It is." His arm slithered down to wrap around Louis' waist. Picking him up and throwing him onto his shoulder, knocking the wind out of Louis . All Louis could do in his power was punch his back and kick his feet as hard as he could. But at the moment he felt that none of his actions were helping in any way. Oh , great what now ?

"You sit here . Don't move . I have to shower. " he growled , pushing Louis' petite body onto the couch. Louis was about to protest but the green eyes lad was quick to shut him up. "I can't trust you, you're showering with me."

"WHAT ? NO. I just want to leave ?! Why can't I leave ?! ." Louis was started to become stressed, wondering what was occurring while he was here . Being held hostage for some reason he does not know of . " I really need to .. Please . Just . I can come back! Yeah, I can come back. "

Staring into his eyes, blue to green. Confusion and anger, written in blue. Determination and obsession written in green.

"Fine. Fine. But you'll have to come back. You have to . If not , I have ways of finding you. And possibly hurting the ones you love If you refuse.." What the hell ? Come on?! Is this guy serious?!

Two loud bangs hit the front door. Both boys shift their attention to the sound . Another bang, and a shout Is heard. "Come on Harry ! Open the goddamn door . I'm freaking cold !"

So his name is Harry. Okay okay. Note that. Don't ever forget a psychopath's name. Especially if they try to keep you hostage after a one night stand. "Shit.. Go upstairs now ! " Harry whisper yelled. "Well go!"

Louis stood up slowly, making his way to the staircase not so far away. That is until he was alarmed by the sudden noise of the door knob fidgeting. He shifted his body when he reached the top , not wanting to go into the room, but instead, eavesdropping on the person's conversation.

"Dammit Harry open the door !" And the door was open by mid sentence .

"Jeez what is it Niall ?!" Niall? What?! Niall. Confusion was written on Louis' appearance as he scrunched his face up in utter anguish.

"Dude, I need the stuff. NOW. " Niall seemed upset.

"Oh it's in my room!" Harry said , clearly emphasizing 'room' . Shit that means there coming upstairs. Louis quickly crawled into the room and under the bed . Damn, it's dusty down there.

Footsteps were audible through the floor, indicating that they arrived on the second floor. The creaking of the door was what gave Louis a slight heart attack. Louis felt his heart pumping against his rib cage. He shifted his body so he was able to get a view of at least what was occurring.

"Harry, I need it."

"Niall, honestly I'm afraid you're going to get addicted if you keep asking. Here's the number of the guy you need to talk too. He's got it. But just please . Stop. You're going to hurt the people you love ."

What is he talking about? Please Jesus don't let it be what I'm thinking it is.

"Oh Harry, please just stop . It's not going to Hurt you. It's going to hurt Zayn and possibly Louis. That's if they find out." Louis felt his blood run cold. Niall, what is he up too? How does he even know Harry?! What's going on! I absolutely have to find a way out.

Harry gently lead Niall out of the room. Giving Louis the chance to try and find an escape. He looked around the room. Darting his head from side to side . The window . Louis looked down to see that there wasn't a great height from the window to the ground. Who knows what would happen if he were to stay a bit longer? Louis placed a leg out the window when the door creaked open.

"Louis WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" Harry yelled, grabbing Louis arm. Yanking him away from the window and towards the bed. "Are you crazy ?! Scratch that , have you lost your mind?!"

"I-I " Louis was at lost for words . Standing right behind Harry was Niall. "Niall, what - Louis what the hell are you doing here?!" Niall interrupted Louis sentence. Never , since Louis had meant Niall, has Niall been so rude. Louis retorted back with a temper that was raging above normal. "I COULD BE ASKING YOU THE SAME FUCKING QUESTION!!!!!"

********

Hey ! It's been forever! I'm so sorry I take so long to update. I hope I did better this time. Since ya know, it's been a whileeeeeee. Yeah okay so . I hope you guys liked this . Whoever Is reading this . I hope you know you're beautiful !

And I'm in the mood for food ... Again..

Oh well . Anyways .. Y'all should know the drill .

Vote ?

Comment ?

Follow ?

Love me ? PWEASEEEEE

-Genny xx