Nine

Feel free to leave constructive comments!
X
"Be strong
Because things never last forever,
It may be stormy now,
But It never rains forever".
~Unknown

Draco waited and waited for a sign of hope, a sign of anything good that would come out if this.
It'd been hours and hours, until he heard the clatter of shampoo bottles and the odd
"Oh for Heavens sakes! Why have so many bottles!"

"Is everything ok in there?"Draco said, standing from his position on the couch, his legs stiff and cramped.

"Yes yes, we just need to move her into the bedroom and I'll com snack here with the medication needed for this particular.. situation,"madam Promfry mumbled.

The door opened, and Hermione was lying unconscious in the tub, the tub being splattered and stained in her oozing blood that gurgled down the drain.
He lifted her up slowly, her clothing drenched and cold, and her skin pale like snow.

"I.i.. m,miss uh... Madam.. t,that's a l,lot of blood,"he stuttered, eyes wide at the pool on the other end of the tub.

"Yes it is Mr Malfoy, now we must remover her clothing bathe her ,dress her into something warm, place her in the bed and give her a does of medication".

Draco nodded and turned the shower on to a warming splatter, that washed her skin from the scent and colour of blood, which made Draco feel nauseous at so much, including the horrid smell.

He slowly peeled off her clothing, feeling uncomfortable which such a movement that Hermione had no inclination of him even doing, and washed her down.
After the shower, he dressed her in her pajarmas and placed her delicately within the cream bed sheets that had also been warmed up generously.

Her skin remained pale, yet her face still, like an angel carved from stone.
She was so pale, wrapped up in the pristine covers, despite her grey Winnie the Pooh top.
Her hair was splattered across the pillows carefully.

Madam Pomfry arrived back into Hermione's bedroom, and prepared the potions on the desk at the other end that was covered in books and parchment.

"Right then.."she mumbled, pushing them aside, and began to shake up a milky looking solution with a deep blue vile.

"What's that for?"piped Draco, looking cautiously at the mixture as she crushed a jewelled beetle with a spoon.

"It's.."Madam Pomfry said, still crushing it harshly.
"To stop blood clots and infections, so much more efficient than Muggle medication, my my"she nodded, rambling on a about the vast differences with muggle medicine.

Draco rolled his eyes, frowning and squeezed Hermione's hand, before lacing a kiss on the back, and pushed a few stray hairs from her angelic face.