Five

I sincerely hope you enjoy, feel free to give me constructive comments
X

"A woman with a beautiful body, is good for a night, but a woman with a beautiful mind, is good for a lifetime".
~unknown.

Hermione had called her mother up the other day, telling them that she would be introducing them to her new boyfriend.
Mrs Granger gushed about how happy she was that her daughter had found a boyfriend.

After the war, Hermione went to Australia to find her parents and restored their memories, they had trust issues with her now, but understood why she did and loved for she was their daughter, but their relationship would never be the same.

Hermione put on her white top, black leather jacket, dark grey ripped jeans and leather heels.
She straightened her hair and left it hanging down her shoulders.

Her makeup popped "badass" and she waited for Draco to arrive, for he was a at work and had to come home to change any moment.
He opens the door, their outfits matching.
Hermione smiled.

"So sorry, I forgot to put my heels on,"sighed Draco sarcastically, face palming.

She laughed again and got up, kissing him and taking his hand, they apperated in a small muggle street, houses pushed together, tiny front gardens that are fenced off, it looked like a more colourful version of Grimald place.

Draco raised an eyebrow as they made their way to the front door, Hermione knocked, bouncing in the balls of her feet with excitement.

Mrs Granger opened the door in a pink and yellow dotted apron, flower covering her hands and airing around as she clapped happily,
Her soft brown curls cascading down her shoulders, small grey streaks , laugh lines visible, her warm honey coloured eyes grazed over the two of them as she squeezed Draco into a loving bear hug.

Draco smiled politely, bowing his head as they made their way into the house, siting in the living room.

Mrs Granger closed the door and walked into the kitchen, bringing back a large vanilla cake.

Mr Granger walked in, his dark brown/grey hair pushed neatly against his head, a perfect fitted suit hung against him, as he smiled at his daughter and hugged her tight.

Draco smiled sadly at the happy little family, and thought of his own.. sad and stern.

"Draco, sweetheart, have some cake"winked Mrs Granger, handing him a small plate with a big slice plastered across it with a fork.

Draco took a bite, as they chatted away, he smiled, it was actually really nice.

She was an excellent cook.

Hermione looked at him and smiled, her beautiful perfect pearly white teeth visible, her honey coloured sparking eyes stretched, smiling.
A slight blush across her cheeks and her hands over his own.
Draco caught his breath as he was brought back down to earth, and began to talk to her Farther about what a wonderful daughter he and his wife has raised.

Mrs Granger hugged her daughter from across the coffee table and kissed her on the cheeks.
Hermione gushed at how happy she was, and what a great change it was  from her last boyfriends.

Draco snaked his arm around her waist and kissed Hermione's forehead, grinning.
Mr Granger raised an eyebrow but let the move pass as his daughter leaned into him, her head resting in his shoulder.

Mrs Granger was babbling on about what had been going on with everyone, cousins, aunts and uncles etc.

When they had waved goodbye and shut the door carefully, Draco and Hermione walked down the streets, showing Draco her old muggle primary school and places she hung out.

A pack of young men where hanging out around the fences of the school.
They walked past,
Someone grabbed Hermione's waist and spun into them.

Draco tightened his grasp, growling at the man.
Hermione looked shocked, but smiled at him,
"Granger?"he asked, laughing.

Hermione nodded, giggling.

"Draco, these are some of the boys from my school, I can't believe how much you've all changed!"she explained, smiling at them all.
"Nice to meet you,"smirked another.

"Pleasure,"said Draco bitterly.
Draco snaked an arms around her waist and nodded at them, jealously bubbling in his glare.

As Hermione and the men conversed, Draco was watching them, their every moves and they stared at her, up and down.

"Well, it was nice to see you," smiled Hermione, with a small wave as she had Draco walked away and down the street.

"What's your problem?"she hissed, shrugging his hand off her waist, frustration plastered over her face.

Draco rolled his eyes and kept walking.
"My problem is, strange guys staring at you, don't you think I know what they're thinking?"he yelled, stopping and turning to face her.

Hermione opened her mouth to speak, before she was interrupted.

"Just save it Granger,"he growled, looking down.

Hermione grabbed his wrist and they apperated in her apartment.

Seething she turned towards him, her finger jabbing into his chest.
"It's not my fault you feel this way, I just wanted to say hello to my old friends? Is that too much to ask? Or do I have to ask you when I should go out or ask you who I can or can't meet?"

Draco narrowed his eyes and scoffed coldly, thinking about what to say.

"Or do I have to dress up all the time, get married and become your trophy wife?
Flouncing around in revealing dresses ,mini skirts and lingerie making every man on the earth jealous of the young Draco Malfoy, business owner and pure blood". She spat, tears in her eyes.

Draco bit back, his eyebrows furrowed, but nothing came out.

"If you want me to, just say the words, for I am your trophy, do as you will and knock me around"she yelled sarcastically, walking into her bedroom and slamming the door harshly.

Draco stood there in the lounge, angry tears in his silver eyes, he growled and walked out, across the hall into his own room.

After a while, there was just silence, until the anger bubbling in Draco's mind exploded and he smashed down her front door, magic was out of the question, he ran to her bedroom door and barged through, looking like a mad man.

Hermione lay, head in her pillow, sobbing away, she turned.

"What?"she whispered.

Draco stood there, hands in fists.

She stood up, narrowing her eyes coldly.
"What?!"Hermione hissed.

He looked down into her eyes and scowled.
"You can't just, you can't-"

"WHAT?"

Draco slammed into her, crashing his lips to hers and pushing her into the wall.
His hands moved along her waist, and into her hair.
Hermione moaned and swung her arms around his neck, clawing at his back and shoulders.
Her legs wrapped around his waist as he sucked his way down her neck, her eyes closed, a smile on her lips.

Draco pulled back, they stared into each others eyes, the anger bubbling away.

Draco smirked, colour rushing to his cheeks as she giggled childishly , his hair in funny shapes.

Then the smirk was washed away, with a stern and cold expression as he looked down, embarrassed and shamed.

Mostly shame.

Hermione lifted his chin with her in index finger and smiled warmly.

"What's wrong?"

He closed his eyes, remembering, and hating himself for it.

"What's wrong?"she asked, concern and worry on her face.

"We've got to see... my parents,"He stuttered barely above a whisper.