Chapter 59 - Ending

Start from the beginning

"It's not your fault" She said with a smile and wiped my tears away.

"Wherever she is, I know she's watching us" She said. I know her smile is fake. 'I'm sorry' I said inside my mind.

All of us went outside of my house and got inside the vehicle of Nayeon unnie.

We're all silent as the vehicle started to move and goes towards the direction of where her tomb is.

As we got closer, my chest keeps on being heavy. I'm not ready to see her name and the jar where her ashes are.

"We're here" Chaeyoung said then held my hand again.

They all went out but I'm scared to go out.

"Hey Tzuyu, she's waiting for us. Let's go" Jeongyeon unnie said then they all looked at me as if telling me that I can do this.

I went out of the vehicle and went beside Chaeyoung.

We all walked towards where she is.

"Hey" She said then kissed me on my left cheek.

"What took you so long?" She asked then held my hand.

"I'm not ready yet. Maybe this is just a dream" I said. She then hugged me and caressed my back.

"We need to accept the fact that she's already gone. Dahyun is dead. I know it's hard. But let's just continue our lives okay? She wouldn't like it if we're sad" She said. I hugged her back as I bury my face on her neck.

"Hey Sana, where is she?" Momo asked. We both pulled away from the hug as we all walked towards where Dahyun is.

When we got there, we all looked down and our tears started to fall.

"You shouldn't have followed me. You know I always come back to you right?" Momo said as her voice cracked and tears falling nonstop.

"I'm sorry Dahyun" I muttered under my breath. Sana wrapped her arm on my waist and pulled me closer as she kissed me on my forehead.

"Thank you for always being a friend to us" - Nayeon unnie.

"For always being bright that gives us energy" - Jeongyeon unnie.

"I will miss your crazy laughs Dahyunie" Sana said as she prevents her tears to fall.

Sana was about to give her heart to me the day of the accident. But the doctors are not letting her.

She suffered the most because she was the first one to know that Dahyun is dead. That Dahyun's heart was placed to my chest to keep me alive.

I'm happy that Sana did not sacrifice herself, but I'm sad that Dahyun died. Her heart is inside of me now.

"Yah! You didn't teach me your eagle dance. I want to learn that" Jihyo unnie said. It caused us all to chuckle.

"I know how pained you are when you and Momo broke up. But I know you love each other. Please watch over Momo, she might eat a lot without giving us any of her food" Chaeyoung said. That caused us all to laugh.