Chapter 30

Sana's P.O.V

I still can't find Tzuyu. None of us knows where she is. I looked at my phone only to see 10 missed calls from Dahyun, 25 text messages.

Dubu 🐔 Calling....

[Why aren't you answering your phone?]

"Is she with you now?" I asked

[No. We can't find her ye--] and before she could finish her sentence, I hung up.

Chou Tzuyu where are you! I am on the cab and I told the driver to go to and drive around. I am looking outside and hoping that I will see the girl that I am looking for, but I failed.

It is already 10:00 pm and I'm getting more worried every minute. But I thought of one place... I hope she's there

10:30 pm at Amusement park

"I'm very sorry ma'am but we're closed now" the staff said. I frown because this is my one last hope on finding her.

I am just a few steps away when I heard  the staff's conversation with the other one.

"It was so hard to tell that girl to leave"

"Really? Where is she now?"

"I don't know. But she looks like lost or something."

"Yeah. Who goes to an amusement park wearing a hospital gown?" Then they laugh. I quickly turned my back to face them and walk towards them.

"What did you just say?" They first looked at each other before one of them started to talk

"There's one girl who is here earlier around 4:00-5:00 pm? She just left a few minutes ago" one of them said

"Can you please describe that girl?" I asked

"She's tall, brown haired, wearing a hospital gown, she's really prett--"

"Is this her?" I showed them a picture of Tzuyu on my phone. They both nodded. Oh my god! I was about to walk away when they talked again.

"She said earlier that she'll wait for someone" I stopped and turned around to face them

"She doesn't want to leave because she said she's waiting for her Sanha" I raised an eyebrow. Sanha? Who is that?

"It was Sana. She said Sana unnie. Pabo-yah!" The other one hit the other one's head. My jaw dropped and I quickly grabbed my phone on my pocket. I thanked the staffs before I started to walk outside the amusement park.

I grab a cab and took out my phone to read the messages. Why is she waiting for me without giving me a no--

I froze. The 25 text messages was from; 16 from Dahyun, 6 from my mother and.....

3 from Tzuyu.... I quickly opened the message

From: Tzuyoda 💕

Unnie it's me Tzuyu. Are you free today? Can we meet?

From: Tzuyoda 💕

I'm here at the amusement park. I'll be waiting for you here. Same spot :)