Chapter 15

Tzuyu's P.O.V

I was in a cliff. I am hanging in the cliff, about to fall off when someone grabbed my hand. I couldn't see who that is but I know that she's a girl. She lifted me up.

She cupped my face and hugged me.

"Don't you ever leave me" the girl said.

"But it's better this way" I said. The girl slightly pushed me away.

"No it's not. I don't want you to leave me. Please stay with me" she is getting nearer, we are about to kiss when suddenly I was being pulled away from her. She shouted my name many times and then I am in a dark place.

It is completely dark. All I can see is black. I am calling my mom and dad, but no one answers.

Then I saw a figure. I walked near to that figure then I saw it was Chaeyoung. She is holding something and when she saw me, she hid it behind her back. It was a piece of paper and something was written in it.

I tried to take it away from her hand when suddenly I am being pulled away again, just a few steps away from Chaeyoung and everything was like the first scene again. A cliff, a girl standing and crying and Chaeyoung who is crying also. I almost fell in the cliff when the girl jumped in the cliff and pulled me away, in a way that I'll be safe from falling off the cliff that made her fell.