Chapter 8

Tzuyu's P.O.V

It's already dinner time when we finished practicing. It really is tiring. We don't have a perfect practice yet, we decided to have a break and eat first.

During the dinner I can see that Momo and Dahyun unnie looks closer now. Mina unnie is still silent and she just smile everytime Momo puts up a joke. Chaeyoung is just laughing awkwardly and I guess Momo noticed it that's why she jokes even more. As for Sana unnie, she's sitting beside me.

When Momo gives a good joke, Sana unnie laughs so hard and leans her head on my shoulder. When I look at her for doing that, she only gave me a peace sign with a cute expression.

"Tzuyu-ah you okay now?" She asked out of the blue.

"Huh?"

"You accidentally drank a drink with alcohol earlier and you acted and you became clingy to me" I feel embarrassed everytime I remember that.

"Yah you don't need to be shy" she said while lifting my head up and laughing.

"S..sorry" I said. She looked at me blankly and smiled bitterly.

Eh?

"Unnie you okay?" I asked her and she just nod and gave me a weak smile. I just shrugged it off.

When we finished eating, we all went to  Mina unnie's room. We practiced some more until we finally made a perfect performance.

"Wooh! That was good" Dahyun unnie exclaimed.

"Yeah it is. I guess that's the final rehearsal?" Momo asked Mina unnie. Mina unnie nodded that caused the others to celebrate. Mina unnie just shook her head while smiling.