CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT

8 YEARS LATER

"I'm gonna get you."

"No!"

"You better run!"

"Daddy!"

Two little figures rushed toward me and cuddled into my legs. "The Samsquatch is coming for us."

I chuckled, picking them up as Uncle Sammy hurried around the corner with a tutu on, his hair in pigtails, and makeup smeared on his face.

"Oh my God," I burst into laughter, nearly dropping my children in the process.

"Stiles, what is-" Dad rushed into the room, and as soon as he saw his brother, he fell to the floor in a laughing fit. "Oh - oh. I always knew you were a girl, but - oh my God - I never knew you'd take it to this level."

"Dean, shut up. The kids did this to me while I was sleeping," Uncle Sam grumbled, shaking his head.

"Sure, sure," Dad quickly took out his phone and took a picture of Uncle Sam.

"Dean!"

"What? It's for later.... occasions."

"Like manipulating," I spoke up, placing my children back on the ground. They ran to Allison who was walking out of the kitchen.

"Jesus, Sam, what happened to you?" She mused, biting into a brownie, which the children took away from her and then ran back to me as they giggled. "Asher! Jo! I just made that brownie."

"Sorry, mommy, but we're hungry and daddy didn't make us food."

"Stiles!" Allison yelled, and I rose my hands in surrender.

"I did make them food. They even took my food. Those little buggers eat so much we literally have to go grocery shopping twice a week!" I exclaimed. "And it doesn't help when my dad eats all the fuc-"

"Language," Allison scolded. "There's children."

"Sorry," I apologized. "Let me rephrase that. Dad keeps eating all the freaking pie."

"It's not my fault!" Dad stated as he sauntered out of the kitchen, a slice of pie in hand.

"See what I mean!"

"Boys, calm down." Allison walked towards our children and picked up Asher who nuzzled into her neck, seemingly close to falling asleep. "You're upsetting the children."

"We're not upset. We're hungry," Jo said as I picked her up.

"You're always hungry." I booped her nose, making her giggle. "But I'll make you food just because I love you. I loves you both so much."

"Nevermind. I'm tired," Jo mumbled before laying her head on my shoulder and falling asleep almost instantly.

"They are so adorable."

"They're evil!" Uncle Sam exclaimed, and we all chuckled. "I'm being serious!"

welp, this is the end of the line... sadly. I remembered how much I enjoyed writing this book and honestly, I came up with another book idea by just editing this one, so, hopefully, one day i will write that one, too. anway, how did you enjoy this book and would you mind seeing another book kinda like this one?

also, i wanted to the credit to itsokaycj for helping me edit this book . if anyone needs their books edited, go to her because she is really good

thank you so much for putting up with me and this book, and any other books that you may be reading of mine