CHAPTER THIRTY

ALLISON'S POV:

"What about this dress?" Lydia held up a blood red dress, trying to get my opinion but I was too busy looking at flannels to even care about the dress. "Allison?"

"Hmm?" I asked the strawberry blonde haired girl who is or was in love with my man. My man? Did I just think that? I could feel my face heat up as I thought about Stiles' face. His whisky colored eyes that I was falling more and more in love with. Especially when he would look at me in a certain way and the sun would hit his eyes in the right angle, showing how much life is in his eyes. He always seemed to have that spark in them. Oh god, and his perfectly shaped lips that he always licks when he is thinking or is stressed. I clutched the flannel in my hand tightly as I imagined him with no shirt on.

"Allison!?" I looked up, startled out of my thoughts.

"What!?" I asked harshly, kinda mad that I had let my guard down. I blinked my eyes rapidly, trying to keep myself from daydreaming about Stiles, again.

"Where were you?" She asked and I grew confused.

"Here?" I said but it sounded more like a question. I picked up a dress that reached my knees. It was a teal blue color and had a brown belt that went around the waist of the dress.

"No, you might physically be here but not mentally." She sighed, setting down the dress that she had in her hand. "So, where were you?"

"Home," I sighed, thinking about the Bunker in which I share a room with Stiles.

"Oh, you miss your dad." Lydia spoke and then tsked. "I don't think he–"

"No, not my dad." I shook my head and then looked at a dress on the rack. It was bright pink with glitter. "That dress would suit you perfectly."

"Your home is with those... hunters and Stiles?" She asked and I nodded. "What ever happened to you and Stiles, anyway?" She asked, her eyes looked up at me quickly and then looked back down. "I mean, you guys were never really close but now, you guys are always by each others side. Like... always."

"Are you jealous?" I asked, slightly teasing but I was also a little mad.

"No." I gave her a look. "Yes, okay, I am jealous. It's hard not to be. You guys are so cute together. You are there for each other no matter what and you protect each other. You are literally connected from the hip. He would do just about anything to have you in his arms. And when you guys aren't by each others side, you can see the sadness surround you both. When some boy even try to talk to you, Stiles is there to scare him off. The same with you when girls chase after him. You guys are literally the definition of relationship goals."

I looked away, blushing from her words. I knew how I felt about Stiles, I just wasn't sure how he felt about me.

"We aren't –we aren't even together." I stuttered, my face completely flushed. I tucked a few strands of hair behind my ear. "Plus, I think you're overthinking this whole thing. He doesn't like me that way." I shook my head, my heart pounding against my rib cage as I thought of the possibility of Stiles and I being together. Of his lips on mine, our bodies moving together.

"No, he doesn't like you." Lydia shook her head at me. "Sweetie, he's in love with you." She picked up a dress, leaving me speechless. "Okay, what so you think about this dress?"

I cleared my throat and held the teal dress to my chest. "It's–it's beautiful and it suits you well." I looked down at the mint green dress she was holding in her perfectly manicured hands. 

"If i'm buying this dress for me, then i'm going to buy that dress for you," She pointed at the dress in my hands but I shook my head. "And I will not take no as an answer." She grabbed the dress from me and looked down at my casual outfit which included jean shorts, a white shirt that's tucked in and my white vans. "Oh, sweetie, i'm buying you a whole new wardrobe."

"Lydia, no–"

"Come," She grabbed my hand and pulled me to another rack of clothes. "With this new wardrobe, Stiles is sure to drool over you." I choked on my saliva, my face hearing up.

"Lydia–"

"I will buy you a new wardrobe no matter if you want me to or not." She then started grabbing crop tops.

"Oh, god," I complained.

"Shush, you'll love it."