CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX

9 MONTHS LATER

"Stiles!" I ran into the living room, seeing Allison laying there, glaring at me.

"Yes?" I hesitantly asked.

"Give me some damn ice cream!" She yelled, throwing a pillow at me which made Sam and Dean chuckle from the tables that sat in the library. And as you could probably guess, Allison threw a pillow at them two. "Stiles! Get me my damn ice cream!"

"Yea, ma'am," I ran through the bunker's hallway to where the kitchen was. I opened the freezer door, grabbing the big thing of chocolate ice cream and then grabbed a spoon before running back over to my very pregnant girlfriend. "Here you go, baby."

"Stiles?"

"Yes?"

"You have to help sit me up," She grounded out through clenched teeth.

"Oh, yeah," I helped prop her up, setting a pillow behind her to keep her comfortable. I then sat a light blanket over her lap before setting down the ice cream tub. "Everything okay?"

"Yes," She nodded, kissing me before pulling away, opening the ice cream and started eating it. I sighed before going over to where my father and uncle was.

"Tired?" Dean asked me, amused. He has been there, laughing at me for these pass few months as Allison's stomach started growing.

"Yup," I nodded, laying my head down onto the table, letting out a relieved sigh, closing my eyes when I heard a cry of pain and something hitting the floor. I jumped up out of my seat before running over to Allison who was breathing heavily, the ice cream tub on the floor. "Alli–"

"The baby is coming!" She interrupted me, gripping my hand tightly.

"What?" I asked dumbly.

"Stiles, the fucking baby is fucking coming and if you don't lay me down right now, i'm going to fucking cut off you dick. It is your fault after all! Your–" She gasped, sweat rolling down her face. "–your pull out game was fucking weak you dumbass. You dimwit. I'm going to fucking kill you for bringing this pain onto me!" She squeezed my hand so tightly that I fell to my knees, groaning. "Stiles," She whimpered.

"It's going to be okay," I spoke through my pain as Dean and Sam help lay her down and prop up her legs.

"How are we going to deliver a baby?" Dean asked. "I mean, if we go to a hospital, Crowley will sure know and come after him of her."

"Just fucking get this thing out of me!" Allison yelled out in rage and pain.

"Baby–" I started but was cut off.

"Don't you fucking baby me, this is all your fault!" She breathed in deeply before she threw her head back. "It's coming. I can feel it moving down to my–"

"No, no, no. I do not want to hear the next words that are about to come out of your mouth," Dean cut her off, his face scrunched up in disgust.

"I assume I can give some assistance?" I turned to Cas who showed up out of nowhere.

"Cas–"

"I can help," He gave me a look and I nodded, running my free and non-hurting hand through Allison's hair. "Push," Cas demanded Allison as he stood where her feet were, waiting for the baby to pop out. "Come on, push!" Allison screamed out, grinding her teeth together as she pushed and continued to push until there was a cry.

Everyone and everything went quite as we all listened to my baby – to mine and Allison's baby cry out.

"It's a girl," Cas spoke up, smiling down at the baby and then wrapped her up in a small blanket that Allison had bought. It was a yellow color, thanks to us not wanting to know the gender of our baby until he/she was due. "She looks like her mother."

"Give me my baby, please," Allison spoke before another cry of pain filled the room. She was having another contraction. She breathed in deeply before letting out an ear piercing scream, another cry filling the space in the bunker.

"It's a boy," Cas smiled as he handed Dean the girl and wrapped my baby boy up in another yellow blanket.

"Give – give me my babies." Allison smiled as Cas handed her our babies. Tears of joy fell down my face as I looked at the girl of my dreams and our children. Two babies that we made together. "Stiles." I looked up at Allison. "I love you."

"I love you too, baby."