CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE

"Are you okay?" I asked Allison, holding onto her face as she sat on the couch, in front of all of us. She had this faraway look in her eyes, as if she was thinking. What the fuck did they do to my Allison?

"Stiles," She gripped my arm, looking up into my eyes, a worried look on her face. As she opened her mouth again, Dean decided to speak up.

"Wow. Getting kidnapped by the king himself? How'd that go? Good, I bet." He was being sarcastic, an angry look on his face. Allison was family to him so it hit home with him. Actually, it hit home to all of us. We all cared about her. We all loved her, some more than others.

"It... was an experience. My mother, she went to hell," Allison told us, rubbing hers hands up and down her arms.

"She deserved it," I mumbled but she heard me and slapped me on the back of my head, giving me a disappointed look.

"She might've been a bitch but she was still my mother and in my eyes for years, she was always there to protect me," She explained to me and then kissed my cheek, mumbling a sorry.

"I deserved it. If I could see my mother, then I would thank god. But, seeing her as a demon, that would probably destroy me, just like it probably is to you." I laid my hand on her cheek, kneeling down in front of her, meaning I had to look up to look her in the eyes.

"She made bad decisions, so she got what she deserved," Allison sniffed, something else on her mind.

"Allison–" I couldn't even get my question through as Chris decided to speak up, his eyes cold as he looked at me.

"And you killed her, didn't you? You killed my wife?" You could hear the anger behind his voice.

"I had to or she would've killed all of us and quite frankly, i'm tired of dying and I bet my father and uncle are as well," I told him, looking back at Dean and Sam who nodded.

"My son's right. We've died way too many times. Maybe the next time, we won't come back."

"The angels need us, Dean," Sam told his brother but rubbed his face as he sighed. "But yes, we are done with the whole dying thing."

"Well, Lucifer needs you, Sammy," I spoke but shook my head at myself. "So not the point right now, though. Anyway, as you guys can probably tell, there is something else going on with Allison, not just seeing her mother as a demon." I looked back over at Allison and gave her a look, telling her to explain.

"I – I don't know how to tell you this, but–"

"Come on, out with it," Dean told Allison who gave him an annoyed look, along with me.

"Dean," I spoke up.

"Yeah?"

"Shut up." I tuned my attention back to Allison and gave her an expectant look. "Come on, you can tell us anything."

"It mostly involves you, Stiles," She grabbed my hands in hers and looked at me with wide eyes.

"Okay? Is it a good thing or a bad thing." As she went to speak, I continued. "Who am I kidding? It's most likely bad news."

"It could go either way. I mean, it's pretty big news." She bit her lip, looking me in the eyes. "I'm pregnant." I blinked, not sure if I was hearing her correctly.

"What?"

"I'm pregnant."

"Huh? Come again?"

"Stiles, I... am... pregnant," She spoke slowly as if she was speaking to a child.

"Uhh," I stood up, my mind going completely blank. "Did I hear you correctly? I'm going to be a dad?" I asked, rubbing my face. My heart was thumping against my chest as I was excited. I have always wanted a kid with someone I loved and that person is Allison. The girl who I love with everything in me.

"Yes," She nodded her head, looking at me in concern. She stood up and took a step towards me hesitantly. "Are you mad?"

"Am I mad?" I exclaimed which made her take a small step back in shock. "Hell no," I shook my head. "I have always wanted a child with someone and quite frankly, i'm just really happy that my child is going to grow up calling you mom." I smiled at her before I grabbed her face with my hands gently and kissed her, right there in front of everyone. As soon as our lips touched, every worry that I had, disappeared. "I love you," I leaned my forehead on hers, speaking the three words that would change our lives forever.

"I love you too," She mumbled, bringing my hand to her lips and kissed it, looking at me through her eyelashes as she did it.

"Hold on, what?" Scott interrupted our little moment. "So, what I heard is that you're going to be a mother and Stiles is the father?"

"Yes," Allison spoke, walking towards him with a glare set on her face. "You got anything to say about it?" She challenged."

"Yes," He looked back at me. "Congratulations."

"What, hold on? Did I hear you correctly? You're being nice?" I looked at him, puzzled. "Are you okay? Are you sure you don't have some sort of dog disease?"

"No, Stiles. I jut realized how much you guys love each other and I might be sad that i'm not the father, but I wouldn't want anyone else to be the father rather than you. You were always the more fatherly type anyway," Scott told me, sending me a small smile.

"Okay..." I trailed off, not knowing what to say. "Thanks?"

"You're welcome."

"Guys, there is also something else," Allison spoke up, interrupting our little... thing.

"What is it?" I asked, worried.

"Crowley wants the baby," She blurted out.

"For what?" I grew angry and anxious.

"He wants out baby to be a demon hunter that hunts hunters. He believes that it will end the world."