CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

"Just like that,"

I spoke up as Allison punched my hand as hard as she could. "Your muscles have gotten weak thanks to you not using them for awhile. But, you're still tough and I can get you up and running in no time," I told her honestly. What surprised me was when she kicked my leg out from underneath me, sending me to the ground with a loud thump. Allison straddled me and sent me a devious smirk. "You're mean." I pouted.

"Too bad." Her smirked widened if that was even possible. "You just got your ass beaten by a girl." She got off of me as she laughed. I rolled my eyes and got up off of the matt. I grabbed Allison from behind and picked her up, spinning her around. She let put a squeak of surprise and held onto my arms as I laughed.

"Paybacks a bitch " I whispered into her ear and dropped her on the ground. She was sprawled out, some of her hair sticking to her face. She crossed her arms and pouted at me. "Awe. Don't pout princess, it's not a good look on you." She scowled at me as I chuckled.

"So, what i'm hearing is that you find me attractive?" She asked me which made me splutter, a pink tint dusting my cheeks as my eyes widened in surprise. She chuckled at my reaction and got up off of the ground. "You're so cute." She puckered her lips and booped my nose. I playfully growled at her and sweeped her off her feet.

"You're so cute," I told her as she giggled while I spun her around. I put her feet back on the ground and started tickling her. She tried to wiggle her way out of my grasp but I quickly laid her on the ground, and I straddled her, not letting her go. I laughed with her as her laugh was really contagious.

"Come at me," I told her, pushing myself up into a standing position, allowing her to get up. She stopped laughing and ran at me. She swung her right hand at me, expecting to hit me but I grabbed her hand and twisted her body to where her back was against my chest. She grabbed my wrist and flipped me over her. Since I was hoping that she would do that, I landed on my feet and turned around and punched her in the stomach. She bent down and held her stomach.

When she got back up, she wiped the sweat off her forehead and tried to punch me again. This time, she acted like she was going to punch me with her right hand but when I ducked, she hit me with her left hand. I tumbled a little since I was surprised.

I let out a noise of surprise but stood up straighter and ran towards her. I grabbed her arm, twisted it behind her back and kicked her knees, sending her to the mat face first. She let out a groan and rolled over, punched my face, and was up in a seconds notice. I fell onto my back and looked up at her, and then did a flip, landing on my feet.

I twisted my body around and punched her in the jaw, sending her face flying to the side. She turned her face to me and wiped some blood off her lip and kneed me in the balls. My hands flew to my area and I let out a groan of pain, my face twisting up in hurt.

"Oh, my god. I'm so sorry," She apologized, running to me and grabbed my face so that I was looking at her. She had a sincere look on her face. I gave her a small smile and punched her in the stomach, sending her to the floor. "That was mean." She pouted at me and punched the mat. "I'm out." I held out my hand to her and she grabbed it. I pulled her up and helped her balance. "So–" She paused as she grabbed her water bottle. "–how'd I do?"

"You did good for your first time." At the look she gave me, I continued. "You know, since you've been alive," I told her, fumbling over my words slightly. My face heated up because even when she's just drinking a bottle of water, she looks so adorable doing it.

"What?" She asked with a slight chuckle

"What?" She asked with a slight chuckle. I shook my head and wiped my face with a towel.

We had been training for the past two hours which were a lot but we had nothing else to do since Dean and Sam had went on a hunt. They had texted me something about Charlie, who was a girl that we met when we were out hunting. She was a pretty amazing girl. I considered her an a best friend. You know, since Allison died and Scott became distant.

"You know Alli, you're an amazing girl," I blurted out and watched as her face heated up. She bit her lip and looked down at the floor, her hair turning into a curtain to hide her face.

"You called me Alli," She muttered, looking up at me with big doe eyes full of innocence.

"Yeah, I did." I gave her a confused look.

"You called me Alli," She repeated which confused me more. "That was the first time since i've been here that I have heard you call me Alli." My mouth fell agape and I nodded my head, finally getting where she was at. "Did you use to call me that?" She asked me, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Yeah, sometimes." I told her, taking a gulp of my water. "Not around Scott though." She nodded, entwining her hands together. "He would've gotten mad."

"I don't think I like this Scott that you keep mentioning," She told me. I chuckled and shook my head a little.

"Did I mention that you were in love with Scott?"

"I what?" She spluttered, her face twisting up in disbelief. "Wait, that's the best friend that I was with before I died?" She asked me and I nodded my head.

"Well, not exactly, you guys had broken up before that happened. He was with this girl named Kira. You were having this little thing with Isaac. The guy that Scott used to replace me," I explained to her, shrugging.

"Well, i'm kinda glad that I lost my memories because I feel like that this gives me an opportunity to learn what they do behind my back. I can see, now, that I don't like them. I might've liked them before - maybe loved them before - but I don't now," She explained to me and grabbed my face in her hands. "You should learn to live without them. They don't need you and you don't need them," She told me and sent me a smile before letting go of my face and grabbed her water bottle, and took a big gulp of it.

"We should go to my room because we both meed a shower." She spit out her water and started choking. "No, no, no, no, not like that," I told her, shaking my hand and holding up my hands. She nodded her head, her face red. "Uh, we, um, we should go." I scratched the back of my head. She nodded and grabbed her things. "Yup." I grabbed my things and we left to my room.

"You can go first," I told her and she nodded. She grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. I sighed and landed with a thud on my bed. "Wow," I mumbled to myself and rubbed my face. "I'm so stupid," I groaned and sat up on my bed, my back against the wall.