Chapter Fifteen: After Moments

I shifted on the bed behind BamBam, feeling completely relaxed after our intense session of sex. I took a fair amount of pride in the fact I had gotten the mouthy witch to beg me over and over again. I trailed my hand down her side, enjoying the feeling of her skin underneath my palm. I didn't usually linger after breeding. We would finish and I would leave, unable to stay due to my position as Bo's protector. I never stayed in the bed with the female, never basked in the feeling sex always gave me. I was finding it rather... enjoyable.

"Thinking about anything in particular?" Her voice was husky and almost raspy and I fought back a satisfied grin at the sound of it. I knew it sounded like that from her repeated screams and cries and begging I had forced upon her as I fucked her. I knew she had enjoyed every second of my domination and that made the satisfaction so much headier.

I brushed my nose along the back of her neck, enjoying the sweat and sex scent that coated her usually sweet scent. "No."

"Basking are you?" At her cheeky question I merely grunted, digging my fingers into her side. My eyes going hooded at the feeling of her skin in my grip. Her flesh was so pliable and soft, much different than the last female I had. Faes were always willowy and their skin tight over their slightly muscular form. They were enjoyable but my fingers never really sunk into their flesh like they did with BamBam. "Are you up for another round?" There was an edge of expectation to her voice and I slid my hand around her waist, palming one of her breasts.

"Are you?" I lazily squeezed it, enjoying her slight whimper as I deliberately scrapped my rough hand against her sensitive nipple as it pebbled and nearly throbbed. I had teased those peaks until she begged me to stop so I could only imagine how much they pained her.

She grabbed my hand and slowly removed it from her breast as she let out a small huff. "You make a compelling argument and I will concede this point for now." I captured her hand in mine, lifting it up, extending her arm. I nuzzled her shoulder, looking at the runes that pulsed a faint yellow on her skin.

"Why the colours?" I rubbed her dainty hand with my fingers before I grasped her wrist, stroking one of the runes with my thumb, it fluttered a faint pink underneath my touch. They were such a fascinating thing.

She made a small hum in her throat as she turned her head, moving her hand as the runes danced along her skin and over her palm. "I'm not sure." She rolled her head, her eyes catching mine. "They have always been like that." Her cheeks pinkened slightly as if she were embarrassed. "Its a bit difficult to deal with because it makes nearly impossible to lie." Her green eyes shimmered as she looked at me.

"Good to know." I captured her lips with mine, cupping her face with my hand as I leaned over her. I liked the thought the female couldn't easily lie to me. I didn't like dealing with deceptive females. It always got messy. She made an appreciative sound in her throat, her hand running through my hair and her nails scratching at my scalp. I shivered at the feeling before pulling back from the kiss.

She made a small humming sound. "A girl could get addicted to that." Her voice was breathless as her eyes fluttered open and a faint flush touched her cheeks and neck. I shifted so I was lying on my back, my arm behind my head as I stared at the ceiling. She moved as well, rolling over and snuggling up against me, her head on my chest.

I wrapped my arm around her back, rubbing against her soft skin. I wanted to run my face across the silk like skin she held, marking it with my scent to warn other males to back off. She trailed her fingers across my chest, tracing my muscles lightly. A rather comfortable silence fell and I wondered if this was how males with females usually felt. My instinct was quiet on the subject. It would urge me to continue to feast and breed the female but it knew that she wasn't compatible with us and we would leave when that slightly bitter scent got too much to handle.