Chapter Nine: Sweetest Torment

I picked Bo up from her spot where she was holding up her arms, her expression dark with a slight pout. No matter how badly my cock ached and demanded to be satisfied, Bo came first. "What is it, knyaginya?" I wanted to know why she was so upset but she didn't answer and leaned her head against my shoulder as she let out a heavy sigh. "We do not play games." I couldn't help the edge my voice took as I moved towards the stove where I had the plate of bacon.

"Tired." She gave a long and drawn out sigh at that and I jostled her slightly as I shoved a piece of bacon in my mouth. "Why do they keep chasin' us?" There was a sad note to her voice and I jostled her again, moving away from the counter.

I licked the bacon grease off my fingers. "Because they are stupid." So incredibly stupid. They had been stupid when they had placed me as her protector and they were stupid for continuing to chase after us.

"Why?" She made a noise of curiosity as she tucked her head underneath my chin.

"Because I keep killing them." I grinned at that and she let out a small giggle as she pulled back, looking at me before leaning towards me and rubbing her nose on my cheek.

"Hey, hotness, I have a question." At the sinful silk of her voice I looked towards the witch. I nearly choked as I looked her over. She was wearing a tight black crop top, her breasts free from the confines of a bra, her toned and pale stomach showing as runes flickered across her skin and she was wearing pair of jeans that looked damn near painted on.

Feast

My instinct slithered up my spine and I swallowed hard.

The bounty is there

I had never seen a woman who looked more like the definition of a man killer than she did in that moment because I swore that if I hadn't already had an aching shaft, seeing that image would have immediately made me shot hard and pass out from lack of blood flow.

She didn't looked at all bothered by my nearly slack jawed reaction as she flicked her red curls over her shoulder. "What was wrong with the truck when you looked?" Her emerald green eyes were lined darker and her lips were painted a fire red and I ground my teeth together, glowering at her.

I did not understand how such a female could live out here alone and dress like that. She looked like temptation personified. "Should be junked." I managed to grunt the words out, doing my best to ignore the pained throbbing in my cock as the witch moved by me, picking up a piece of bacon and eating it slowly, her eyes on me the entire time. The little minx knew exactly what she was doing to me and she was doing it on purpose. My hand ached to redden her perfectly shaped ass.

"Truth now." She gave me a small look of warning and she licked her fingers, her tongue swirling around those slim digits with her intent clear with her heated and hooded gaze. I grunted and looked away, jostling Bo slightly, reminding myself of my job. Bo came first. However it was hard to continually remind myself of that when the female moved close to me, close enough I could smell the sweet scent of her skin. My mouth watered to have my tongue on her flesh once more. "If you don't tell me, Ren..." Her tone was low and alluring and she reached out, tugging against the waistband of my jeans lightly.

She moved closer, going up to her tip toes, her face close enough I could see the flecks of pine green that floated in her irises and feel her warm breath on my chin. "I'm going to fry your balls off of your body and feed them to you." The threat was clear and I snapped my teeth, ready to lay into her when Bo giggled. All my attention diverted to her but she was just giggling as she looked at me.

BamBam's attention was immediately diverted to the small female and she cooed softly reaching for her. I hesitated in passing her over but Bo didn't as she reached for the witch, letting her pull her into her arms as she tapped her nose and cooed to her about how adorable she was. She looked natural with a babe on her hip as she nuzzled Bo's cheek with her nose.

She glanced at me, her eyes darting to my groin as her mouth twitched upwards a fraction. She knew what she was doing to me and I was going to punish her for it, thoroughly. "Would you like to go shopping, beauty?" At the question I immediately snapped to attention, my instinct hissing.

Protect

"No." It came out hard and harsh and the female looked at me, her eyebrow quirking before she turned her attention back to Bo, dismissing me entirely. "I said no." Taking Bo anywhere there were a lot of people was dangerous. She was a werefemale, coveted in her rarity, and if anyone got their hands on her she was worth more than her weight in gold. That wasn't even talking about those who were looking for us. It was too dangerous.

"I wasn't asking you, Ren. I was asking the little beauty." BamBam's tone didn't change from her soft coo she had been using to speak to Bo and I stood as tall as I could, looking down at the red haired female, doing my best to show her I wasn't to be fucked with. I killed warlocks and witches alike in my protection of my charge and she would join their ranks if she wasn't careful.

"I said no." A growl rumbled my chest and I narrowed my eyes at her intently. I didn't play games and the female was testing me in one I refused to play.

"You need to get with the program, honey, because I am going shopping and so is the little beauty. She needs some clothes and I need a few things from town." The witch looked at me, her green eyes nearly glowing as her magic sparked that violent amber on her skin. "Understood?" There was an intensity to her gaze that I hadn't been expecting and even my instinct hesitated. There had only been a few witches we had come across in our time that had similar looks and they had been merely level fives. BamBam looked far more powerful than them and I wasn't sure if it was because of the runes on her skin or not.

My instinct fled back into my bones, falling silent as the female's eyes dared me to tell her no. Someone had spoiled her if she demanded her way so violently. I ached to be the one to turn her over their knee and spank her for her attitude but I backed down, inclining my head towards her. Some fights were best left before they started. I didn't know what level of a witch she was and I didn't want to find out while on the receiving end of one of her spells.

"So what was wrong with the truck?" Her mood changed entirely but that small smirk lingered on her mouth that showed her satisfaction with getting me to bow down and I itched to remove it. I could imagine how I would do it and my cock throbbed angrily at me for the images it inspired.

"Fan belts need to be replaced." At my words she gave me a bright smile.

"Well, let's be off. "She gave a firm nod, waving her free hand at the kitchen, everything putting itself away or heading to the sink to be cleaned. As soon as she was satisfied she headed out of the cabin, I followed close behind, my gaze on her flawless form.

I ground my teeth together, doing my best to stop picturing my hands on her curves, on her pert ass as I thrust into her hard for her insolence. Where I would deny her the heights of pleasure she wanted until she submitted beneath me. I knew a female like her would only come to heel through physical and pleasurable torment. I felt a smirk tug up my lips.

How I would enjoy putting her in her place.