Chapter Eight: Ease of Magick

Light streaming into the window slowly woke me up. I stretched slowly, my muscles feeling languid and relaxed. I blinked as I let myself practically melt into the bed. My body felt deliciously achy and I was reminded of how much I loved the day after feeling of having sex. I had been taken for one hell of a ride last night and mama was definitely pleased and satisfied after that.

I sat up, attempting to run my hand through my sex mused curls but failed as I hit tangles. I made a slight face at the slight sweaty feeling I had. I might have loved the morning after sex feeling in my muscles but not the after sex feeling on my skin or hair. I wanted a shower. I stood up, leaving the rumpled bed to fold itself down as my magick ran through me like clockwork. Life was so much simpler when one had magick. I didn't even have to do laundry, everything was done routinely by my magick. I didn't understand how others must have lived doing everything manually.

I grabbed my silk robe from the back of the door and slid it on, the feeling of the silk against my slightly tender skin made me inhale slightly. I pushed the slight stimulation away as best as I could as I tied the sash around my waist. As much as I enjoyed Ren's teeth on my skin it did cause some areas of my body to be over sensitive to contact. I didn't mind it, it was a reminder of him being there and that I enjoyed immensely. It was just distracting. Not enough to magically heal them though.

I padded out of my bedroom, giving a small yawn. The air of the main room smelled of bacon and eggs and I looked around, a shirtless Ren was standing at the stove while Bo was sitting at the table, shovelling food into her mouth as if she would never see it again. She had done the same thing last night as well. I wondered how often she was fed appropriately. I looked down her body, not often from how skinny she was.

She looked up at me, her dark eyes gleaming as she gave a smile before she choked. I took a step forward, my heart in my chest right as Ren turned around and thumped her hard on the back. She spat out the food she was choking on and I relaxed as he took her plate from her. "Slow. Down." The words were clipped and she bared her little teeth at him, a small growl exiting her little chest as she reached for her plate. He gave a returning growl that had her curling forward and submitting underneath his presence.

He set her plate back down and she picked up her fork, slowly picking at her food like Ren had ordered. I walked over, stroking her hair with a smile before I bent down and kissed her forehead. "Sleep well, beauty?" She nodded as she looked up at me, her eyes crinkling at the corners as she chewed her eggs. I once again stroked her hair before I moved towards Ren. I slipped an arm around his waist as I watched him moved bacon around the cast iron pan with a fork. "Where did you get that?" I didn't remember having bacon in my freezer.

He gave a small grunt as he shrugged, his hand landing on my ass as he gave it a rather lazy squeeze. I trailed my nails up his side lightly. "I need to have a shower." I looked up at him as he stiffened slightly. "Care to join me?" He gave another grunt, squeezing my ass cheek once more before giving a rather strained shake of his head. I gave a small, disappointed sigh. "I'll be in there if you change your mind." I trailed my nails up his side slightly, reaching to trailed one finger over his nipple as he gave a low rumble. "I won't lie, I'll be waiting." I patted his muscular stomach before moving away.

Just being around him was like a straight shot of desire into my veins. I liked that he acted how he wished. He wasn't restrained and I was once again disappointed in myself for not trying out a werewolf before. All that unrestrained passion I had been missing. It was aggravating to realize I had been missing out. As I said before, I was a woman of the flesh and I adored physical pleasures, so the fact I hadn't been getting all the pleasure I could was substantially upsetting.

I entered the bathroom, closing the door as the lights came on and the shower started. I untied the robe, shedding it as I moved towards the shower. Steamy air emerged from behind the curtain. I pushed it back and stepped into the hot spray. I gave a small moan as the hot water cascaded over me. I rolled my head, rubbing at my arms and my body to wash away the sweat and sex that lingered on my skin. I trailed my fingers across the red marks that Ren had left across my breasts and inner thighs. I liked seeing them on my pale skin, as he said, it was a reminder to let me know he had been between my thighs.