Part 3

"Hey hun!" I kiss foxy, "Hi fred!" "How are you doing?" "Good," I said, "Taking care of Bonbon and things." "Ok," Foxy said".

Lolbit Watches over the security cameras, "Wow, What a nice view of this place." Lolbit said, "Oh look at this lovely drawing over here!" "Who are you talking to?" Yenndo said, "You of course!" Lolbit responded, "Heh, sorry!" "It's fine..." "W-Wh..." Lolbit looks closer at the drawing, "Who is that?" Lolbit said, "I don't know, Lolbit responded" "It's of me," I popped out of the right door," "AHHHHH!" Lolbit and Yenndo were both spooked, "The crayon marks are fading so it is hard to see," "Y-yeah.." "I have to go do some papers, See ya!" Yenndo pulls out a bag, "Yenndo, Where did you get that?" "That doesn't matter right now, I just wanna show you something." "What is it?" Lolbit responded. Yenndo pulls out a Walgreens Exclusive Lolbit Figure "F-For me?" "Yeah.." "I thought you would like it.." Lolbit kisses Yenndo on the cheek, "Aww! Thanks!" Yenndo blushes, "Your welcome!", How do I know this? I finished my papers earlier than due, so I decided I should see what they were up to on the cameras. And that is How I know.

"Fred? Why are you eavesdropping on our friends?" "It's not really that bad, I just wanted to see what was going on.." "Can I see?" Foxy said, "Ok Hun." I responded.