A/N

Ok I am still writing this story. These past couple weeks have been a lot. I started school and it's hard af (I'm a freshman). A couple weeks ago I exposed someone on my Instagram and it was a big thing that happened if you want you can go to my insta and look at it BC THE TEA WAS HELLA HOT. Just look for screenshots of messages it's the only ones on there my Instagram is @kordeislay after all that happened I had someone send me a DM of her and this girls conversation were the girl that I exposed used she/he pronouns for me knowing that I'm a boy (I'm trans) and I really felt sick about it Bc it was someone who I used to call a friend then she goes to do that. The girl also is racist and crops Normani out of pics. If you follow certain people on insta you'll know who I'm taking about by now. She also admitted to being racist in a comment but deleted it after we pulled it up. When I posted the DMs of her doing it and wrote my essay on it. She said that it was a typo. Like how tf is you using girl pronouns 3 times a typo. She also said other things just go ahead and look at the post you'll see it. But she also came in my comments of my post a couple days ago and started drama. But BACK TO THE BOOK I am going to write this but I need to get my grades and this drama under control. I hope you can understand that and I'll try my best to have a new chapter out by the end of the week.
-Grayson💙