………………………………………………………

Meaghan’s POV

I wake up slowly; sunlight creeping into the bedroom. I turn to face Louis; who was already awake. I smile at him.

“Morning.” I say; making him smile with a twinkle in his eye.

“Morning beautiful. No regrets?” he says hesitantly. I pop onto my elbows and look at him.

“Regrets? Are you kidding me? I am not regretting anything Lou. I loved last night.” I say with a smile as I get out of the bed and grab a cream long sweater and underwear.  I could feel Louis’ eyes on me the whole entire time. I sit next to his lying body and play with his hair.

“I’m glad. I was worried that you’d regret it for some reason.” He says; his voice muffled because his head was in the pillow from embarrassment. I laugh.

“You’re so sweet. But anyway; we’ve got to go to the studio.” I say; shoving him off the bed. Louis gives me a grin as I look at his body.

“Like what you see?” he says with a smirk. I smirk back. Two can play this game; especially when the opponent is naked…. A/N: shit! I did not just say that!!! :P

“Nah; just thinking when I can stop being scarred for life.” He goes bug-eyed; making me laugh into the sheets. He smiles and quickly puts on a white shirt, grey jeans and his signature beanie. I was still laughing when he took a picture of me with my camera.

“Beautiful.” I smile at Louis. I put on my grey jeggings and sneakers and we grab some toast before heading off.

………………………………………………………

………………………………………………………

We get to the studio; our hands entwined. I jump onto Justin when I see him. He was getting to know the tunes/chords for the tour. Louis takes me away from Justin and spins me around when everyone else comes in. Justin gives me a look; the ‘I know what you did last night’ look.

Fuck. Why did Justin always guess everything that was right?

Danielle looks at me with a thinking look.

“There’s something different about you Meaghan. I don’t know what. It wasn’t there yesterday though.” My cousin states. I try to control the redness creeping onto my face; but Harry notices and starts to jump up and down like a little girl.

“Oh my God!!! Meaghan-” Hazza starts to scream excitedly before I clamp my hand over his mouth. I glare at him; receiving weird looks from everyone but Louis. He looked worried. The both of us did not know how the others will react. Especially Danielle; Tayla; Zara and Kimmy.

“Nugaum mnm Muie mig numpty lings mhus mopmt!” Harry muffled under my hand before licking it. Reflex occurring I flinched my hand away from his mouth; when he screamed.

“Meaghan and Louis did naughty things last night!!!!!!!” Louis and my eyes go wide and blush furiously.

Louis’ POV

Harry did not just say that.

I’m in soooooo much trouble!!!!!!

Everyone looks at me and Meaghan; shocked, instantly understanding what Harry meant. Josh didn’t look happy. What was his problem?

Then Danielle squeals.

Da fauq???

Meaghan starts laughing at her cousin’s reaction.

“You guys are so cute! And it’s about time!” she scolds the two of us.

“Danni! Awkward much? Can we get off the topic of what Louis and I did last night? We need to start getting ready for the tour!” Meaghan mumbles. Josh looked away from the group; flashing a quick glare at me before telling everyone that he was grabbing a coffee.

I turn to my best friend. “How did you know what we did last night Harry?”

He gives me the cheekiest grin.

“You’re wearing a beanie.”

Okay! hope you liked this chapter... if you find it a wee bit awkward (man I'm using this word alot) just tell me; don't need to think that I'll be offended; I want to know what my reader think!

I had to bring the beanie thing though.

I thought that Gotta Be You was a good song for this chapter. I found the picture of Jennifer Lawrence and I wanted to find a pic with Louis with a camera; but didn't so I chose the kinda closest pic of him... aka Louis is looking down at the camera admiring the photo he just took.

Comment and/or vote!

Meaghan :P

Famously In Love: A Louis Tomlinson Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें