Prince Rival (Prince!Jumin Han x F!Reader x Prince!Zen/Hyun Ryu)

Requested by: MamaMia1820

______

(y/n), the darling lady of the north kingdom. The youngest out of her family. She's one of the most beautiful women in all of the land. Her eyes were life real gemstones, and her skin was as smooth as silk. Her smile rumoured to cure all displeasure in the heart. (y/n) was an untouchable human. It was hard to charm her. She would usually turn down any proposal and such. She doesn't have high expectations, (y/n) just wants to wait for the right now. Part of also has do with it was her brothers.

Saeyoung and Saeran were very friendly, unless when it comes to judging. Every single person would have to go through them first. Most of them even ignore the two brothers. (y/n) honestly didn't care, she thinks it cute. However, she hates it when they interfere with her dates and all. She finally finds someone good, they scare them away. Childish, yes but (y/n) wants someone. A lover should be nice, she's getting lonely. Saeran and Saeyoung are often busy with their own duties which absolutely sucks. She's all alone.

Her duties are attending to certain classes. She has learn to dance, sing, play an instrument and all of that. Simple lady things, which is boring for her. (y/n) has a lot of knowledge, that's why she knows 'everything'. Her brothers often tease her, by calling her a smart-ass. Though as the days went by, (y/n)'s palace had a ball. So this should be interesting. The other princes and nobles were invited to this ball.

(y/n) placed her best clothing on, she wanted to impress everyone. Two princes were on her mind, Prince Hyun of the East, and Prince Jumin of the South. She had her eye on them for awhile. She wanted to dance with the two males. (y/n)'s life would be complete if that were to happen. Meanwhile with the two, they had the same exact thought. Both of the wanted to share a dance with Lady (y/n).

Hyun's ego told him that he would be the best for her. Jumin just knows that he would win this night. He'll be the one to win instead of Hyun. Hyun continued to pump himself up, he's the one going to dance with the female. As the night of the ball came, (y/n) wanted to dance with the first one she sees at the door.

★━━━ Ending #1 ━━━★

Jumin stepped out of the carriage with a small smirk. Followed behind him was his advisor, Jaehee, she was brought along. They entered the palace and went to the ballroom. (y/n) was standing off next to a pillar, talking to Saeran. Though when she caught Jumin's eye. She placed her drink in Saeran's other hand and ran towards him. (y/n) slowed down as she approached the male. Both of them bowed, after (y/n) gave him a hug. He hugged back and pulled away to look at her.

"My, my, my mi'lady, you look ravishing this night." Jumin painted a smile on his face.

(y/n)'s cheeks pinkened, "Thank you, Prince Jumin."

"You can drop the formality. We're friends after all." He stroked her waist.

(y/n)'s cheeks went darker, "Of course, Jumin."

Jumin offered his arm, (y/n) locked arms with him. Jumin and her went towards the food table to share a small plate of little goodies. Jumin wasn't that fond of sweets but he wants to eat some once in awhile. He even had a glass of wine with him. It was the finest wine in all of the land. The sweets were as great as ever. Not too sweet and not too sour. Just the right amount of sweetness. After they finished the plate, they set it down. The servants took their unneeded things away.

After, they stood in a comfortable silence. They watched dancers on the ballroom floor. Though a little tune modest tune came along. Everyone seemed to have their lovers close, Jumin offered his hand with a bow. He wanted a dance with the female. Her cheeks reddened as she smiled. She took his hand, Jumin lead (y/n) to the dance floor. It seemed like the night was there's. The stars and the moon shined just for them. Plus, people seemed almost envious. She had a handsome devil to dance with.