That is Jealousy , my dear

That Jerk Is My Mate

© All Rights Reserved

That’s Jealousy, my dear

Nadia’s Pov

I woke up on Chase’s arms… it felt weird, even if he had marked me... This seemed to me like we were going really fast, what was he going to do next week? Proposed to me?

I practically run away from his embrace and my wolf growled at me… but come on! I looked at the sleeping Chase… his face was angelical, his hair falls on his face and he cuddling with the pillow… his torso is fulfilled with muscles... and I can see his sexy six pack.

“You know staring is not polite” A voice cuts me out of my trance and I look into Chase’s green eyes… he has a knowing smirk on his face … my wolf is howling at how amazingly sexy our mate is but I’m more of thinking about a sarcastic remark.

“Well I was trying to find something nice of you, darling” I say with a British accent... This time his smirk vanishes from his face… he is scowling at me “Well what were you looking for?” he says in a perverted way... Ugh guys

“Ha you wish” I exclaim... Then I walk to the closet to find some nice clothes for today… Today exactly at 3 pm (in exactly 4 hours) I’m going to be presented as future Luna… we still have to plan the weeding that hopefully will be in two years or something like that … I’m too young to be married.

“you know everyone wants a piece of this Nadi” he teases me while showing all his abs like a porn star and then he walks to our bathroom  leaving me drooling.

After almost half an hour we are both ready to go down and eat breakfast… my stomach screams for food now… I’m a growing girl so I need some food like pancakes or a salami sandwich… Marcus had always teased me about my alimentation status... Cuz according to him and Bella say that I eat like a wale… But good thing is that I don’t get fat because do so much exercise.

In the kitchen are my parents, Aidan and Amy and when we get inside Amy grabs me while asking nonstop about the ‘juicy’ details of me and Chase last night… “Amy  ... calm down! Nothing happened between us!” I exclaim while holding her… seriously this girl ate too much sugar.

“Oh you little liar, I see the mark you know... I’m not stupid. Now tell me!”

“Amy… I was going to tell you today!” I say then something comes up in my mind… how does she know he’s my mate? ... OH!    “Mum!!”  Oh that woman I told her that I wanted to tell my friends today before the great announcement

“Sorry honey!” I hear her say from the stairs…Ugh

“Umm, what a friend Nadi.. Well now tell me, how was it? Is he sweet? Is he big? How did you react? Are you guys getting married? Are you pregnant?” she said really fast that I couldn’t actually understand all of them

“Well for what I could understand Amy … I was drunk, yes, what are you talking about? And no…I’m still a virgin”

“Oh ok” she says disappointed… what’s the matter with this girl ... Is she crazy?

 ‘Yes ‘my wolf says

“Umm Amy, would you like to help me with my makeup... Today we are announcing it at the pack meeting and I want to look good... Now she has an evil smile on her face... Oh boy!

---- 3 hours later----

“Ok honey you are almost ready!” Amy exclaims… yeah that was what she said two hours ago

“Amy!” I pleaded … she is taking my hair out! Aidan just looks amused as he helps his little sister to torture me

“Oh suck it up!” she says…   “Aidan give me the red color!” Amy roars… Aidan looks actually afraid of this Amy… a really pissed Amy

“Oh come on little Amy you are next to it!” he snaps... Well that’s why people have brothers and sisters... To fight but at the end love each other

I’m finally ready! Hallelujah! I’m wearing a white with red and black on the top … with white high heels … I have a small bun on my hair and my makeup is a lightly red with a little bit of white… my lips look a little pinker than my usual and the contrast with my blue eyes and the red makeup looks good.

My mom and dad are already on the pack meeting in the conference room, I walk there with Amy and Aidan by my side… when we enter everyone stares at us… and I blush a little… I always do pranks to people so most of them fear me in a weird way; some people hate me because of my birth parents being rouges , I walk to the front were my parents and Chase are standing… Chase looks at me like I’m a delicious cupcake … his lust is obvious for every one because Derek whistles causing Chase to snap out of it and growl to Derek … who just laughs a little.

My dad clears his throat and makes everyone in the room to stay silent.

“Today I’m giving all the power of an alpha to my only son, Chase. Who on his eighteenth birthday found his mate, his mate who is a beautiful lady, with charisma, intelligence and love … someone who will be an amazing Luna for this pack” he says then he motions Chase and I to walk next to him “Now I present you…  Alpha Chase and his Luna Nadia!”

Some people clap, others just murmured insults to the rouge (to me) , others look shocked  and others look at me with jealousy .

“Come Nadi we have to go now” Chase says

“Why do we have to go?” I ask him

“Because if you stay here any longer they will start world war III and they will look humiliated” he says … smiling proudly at me

“oh” is all I can say, I mean I knew many people of this pack didn’t like me because of being born as a rouge and because rouge had killed so many people here, but I wanted to protect them! Not all rouges were bad so I wasn’t going to kill them all, just the bad guys!

“And we also have a date today” Chase says cheerfully

“Oh really?” I ask curious because he haven’t asked me “yep” Chase says popping the p

“Hahahahaha, oh dear let’s get this started” I say in an attempt for a French accent… I kinda like doing this because Chase says it’s cute

“you know that accent sound sexy… let’s go now before we don’t get the opportunity to leave”

“and why would that happen?” I say now with a Spanish accent

“because you know, hormones are so hard with you around!” he says and before I could say something he kisses me , I kinda start liking his way to shut me up.