A Little Joke to the Alpha

Nadia's POV

"aaah , chase stop!" I screamed as I run away from the idiotic son of my godfather as he throws green paint to me! ,umm I should probably explain what happened before this terrible situation....

well...

****earlier this morning *****

"what are you doing?" I ask my godmother who I love as my own mother

"I'm preparing Chase's birthday cake!" she said while cooking.

Well who's Chase? .... he's my godparents only son , he is arrogant, idiot, stupid , self-centered , cocky ... and the list goes on and on .. did I mention annoying? , well today is his 18th birthday party and he'll be 'the most young and handsome alpha in the world ' as he claims himself , alpha? ... well were are werewolfs and for my bad , really bad luck he's the future alpha... but wait! why at such a young age?... umm my godfather, Sebastian, wants to retire so ... he and my godmother ,Allie, will travel around the world for a while .. he also claims that Chase is old enough and really responsible , ha! I don't think he actually believes that himself , but whatever ... umm were I was ..Oh yeah! I forgot about myself!!?! ....umm well I'm Nadia Parker I'm 16 years old and everybody here treats me as ''Chase's annoying little sis' but I'm not his sister nor annoying ... I'm just a little prankster but all my jokes are good and Chase's friends (who are all 17 by the way... he's the oldest... umm he's an elder hahahaha) , I'm a natural blonde with blue eyes that look like the sky according to my godparents... I call them Allie and Sebastian because godparents is weird... ok well more about me !

My best friend in this whole world is Amy Cage , she's 16 and has a twin brother who's also my other best friend ... he's name is Aidan Cage and well he's like the most sweet and incredible guy in this world... I hope he will be my mate but whatever I have to wait until somebody claims he's my mate !.... Amy has brown hair and hazel eyes , the same goes for Aidan

Umm about Chase and his friends... they are all tall ... like really tall ... Chase is a green eyed boy , with brown hair and he is 6,9 ft tall ; Marcus has black eyes with red hair and he's 6,7 ft ... he's Chase best friend and beta . Derek is a blue eyed with blond hair and he's like 6,7 ft too... he looks like me and sometimes jokes that I'm his little lost sister ... he's Chase's third in command. Then we have Bella.. she's one of the only girls they are friends with without being a fuck partner ... did I mention they all are man whores? well they are all handsome.. no one denies it.. but seriously some girls just flirt with them for sex, they don't even know their names! not saying they are nice.. Because all they do is fuck and fuck ... they are like animals ... ha haha ha ha ! Animals ...umm I'm a wolf? ooops?! and well Bella is a brown eyed girl with long curly brown hair and she's stunning... she's Aidan and Amy's cousin.

Well now, I know today is Chase's 18th birthday so I made a surprise for him ... I just have to wait until he wakes up... it's 8 in the freaking morning and that lazy ass doesn't wake up until 10..um I guess I can change that... or I can put some details on my prank for him... I'm so bad

I went silently to Chase's room and I got into his bathroom... I took his shampoo and his hair conditioner so my prank would work and I put some tint to dye hair green in both of them.. then I put some glue in his toothbrush and went out like nothing happened ... this was a little prank and a revenge for what he and his friends did to me last month... they cut my long blond hair and now ,thanks to mom I have a nice hairstyle but then I had a short bird nest... they thought I forgot it but no, revenge is as sweet as the honey .

It's been two hours and my first present hasn't been opened... my second prank was to make him use his red hearts underwear...which is really tight and embarrassing.. and he has to use it because I hid all of the other ones and what I found in his closet was disturbing so don't ask..

Then I heard it

"Nadiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! " Chase's scream filled the house... yeah he calls me Nadi since I was a little baby

"Yeah?" I ask trying to sound surprised and trying not to laugh... then a really pissed off Chase came from the stairs... his hair was totally green and his teeth were with glue... I couldn't take it anymore and I burst of laughing... he's face turned redder.. He was so mad at me so I did what any normal people will do if they have a pissed off Chase, I run!

So that bring us to the present when I'm screaming for him to stop!

*** Present time****

"aaaaah, ok ok please stop!" I scream as I run again

"you are so dead Nadi" he screams as he continues to throw green paint at me

After what felt like eternity the paint is over and Chase smirks.. that's not good.. then he hugs me

"oh little little Nadi!" he says then some eggs fall over my hair and I scream.... This is so disgusting!

"well done guys!" Chase screams and Marcus, Derek and Bella come out ... Bella groans when he says guys and Chase corrects himself "and girl!"

" Bella !" I scream ... she is against me ... is so not fair

"Sorry sweetheart but it was fun.... But Chase here will have green hair on his big day!" she says smiling at me... well Chase at least will have green hair when he meets his mate. Oh that will be priceless!