Chapter 5 °

warning; explicit content

''Keep your mouth open." Chanyeol growled, his fingers practically digging into my scalp, pushing my head down further. His cock was poking the back of my throat, causing a harsh gag to leave me, my body lurching forward and if it weren't for his threatening gaze I Might've thrown up all over his pulsing cock. He gave no warning, no signs of his release, he just pushed my head down further till my nose pressed against his pubic bone and then something warm shot down my sore mouth.

''Swallow it." I wanted to spit it out, shove his hands away—but I feared what would happen to me after that.

''See, that was easy wasn't it?" He spoke, shoving my head off his now flaccid length, fixing his pants with a deep sigh. "Wasn't it?" He repeats, fully expecting me to answer him. But my tears cut me off short, the thick droplets dripping down my sore cheeks.

''Y-Yes s-sir." I finally gave him his much needed reply, I tried so hard to stop the tears, to stop crying like a weak puppy. But I was so overwhelmed, so upset. I was dirtied, used. I hated it.

''Wipe your tears and stand up puppy," His voice was a bit firmer now, he was growing annoyed with my tears. So I did just that, standing with shaking limbs, wiping my cheeks using the back of my hands begging my tears to dry. "Now, you will sit like the good little puppy you are at dinner, you will not speak unless spoken to. Is that understood?" I replied with a quiet 'yes' following behind him.

''Good boy."

I wish I were dead.

..

We were seated all along a large table, I sat next to Sehun's pet as Chanyeol told me- Luhan. He was a skinny boy, he was beautiful. His skin coated by a soft red blush, lashes resting almost perfectly on his eyes. If it were any other location I would've believed he was an angel. I wondered how he could look at Sehun with so much love shining in those eyes of his. I was brought out of my trance as soon as a bowl was placed in front of me. Filled to the brim with a beige oatmeal—or at least I hoped it was oatmeal.

"So pet, what do you think of the food?" I hear Sehun question his "pet".

"Perfect, master!" Luhan chirps. I almost gag at hearing his words, how could he look so happy? Here we were sitting on the ground like dogs, eating from bowls. To them, we weren't human.

''Perverts.." I mumbled to myself, poking the food.

"What did you say, puppy?" I freeze hearing Chanyeol growl from across the table. My mouth fell open, words clogged in my throat— I didn't know what to say. Already, I broke another rule.

"N-No sir, I-I'm sorry!" I gasp, he only continues to stalk towards me. Grabbing my sleeve and pulling me from the room. I could feel the others watching us as we leave. We pass a pale boy, his eyes light and full of curiosity as our eyes meet.

"Yixing, wait for me in the bedroom. He'll be needing your assistance after his punishment." He orders, pushing me into his office. I stumbled over my own two feet, falling forward with a whimper. I didn't want this, I didn't deserve this.

"Kneel pet." He orders. And I did so, looking up at him just as he taught me a few hours before.

"What do you say baby boy?"

"I'm s-sorry Daddy for saying those w-words." I reply, just as he taught me. I felt disgusting, like a cheap whore.

"Do you think you deserve my forgiveness? This is the second rule you've broken tonight." He taunts, dragging his thumb along my bruising jaw. "Beg for it puppy, let me see those tears of yours."