CHAPTER 24

RECAP- Rey arrested for shivam's murder. Gang talks to Kriti.

(Convo continued from the previous part)

NIL- even we want the same Kriti.

SWAYAM- kriti, if you want, the girls will stay with you tonight?

KRITI- that's really sweet of you guys but I need sometime alone.

SHARON- we can understand. But if you want anything do tell us.

KRITI- sure

The gang leaves.

KRITI'S POV- these people seem nice. I don't think they must have done anything. But I need to find out. I need to find out about their past. I have a strong instinct that their past and shivam's murder is related. I need to find out. I should ask Sara about it.

POV ENDS

Kriti calls Sara and asks Sara to meet her.

KRITI- Sara, I want some answers from you

SARA- what answers?

KRITI- please be honest and tell me everything

SARA- sure but what?

KRITI- Sara tell me everything. Tell me about your, shivam, Rey and gang's pasts.

SARA- why do you want to know that?

KRITI- just tell me Sara.

SARA-ok fine. I'll tell you.

KRITI- ok so tell me

SARA- 5 years ago, I, shivam, Rey and his gang we knew each other quite well. We all were dancers in the same team. I and Rey, we both were dating  that time. On the day of musical, Rey ditched everyone and went abroad to pursue dancing there, the previous day he told me about this plan and also asked me to come to US later on. But the gang thought it was because of me and I influenced him to do that. But the fact is he ditched his team and even me. After I went there, he broke up with me saying that he only wanted to use me to go to US. He left me alone in an unfamiliar country. I somehow managed to stay there. And now, after 5 years, he teamed up with his friends again to avenge revenge from me.

KRITI- what? But aren't you both  dating now?

SARA- yes, he told me he was sorry for what he did and he somehow convinced me. He and his team followed me here when I came to meet Shivam. Shivam was my best friend. He knew about my whereabouts. He asked me to come here but I denied saying I wanted to be independent.

KRITI- that's really surprising Sara because that gang behaves really well with me.

SARA- because they are trying to befriend you so that Rey can be released from the prison.

KRITI- alright Sara! I now know what to do.

SARA- whatever you do, just think and do.

KRITI- yaa

Sara leaves.

KRITI'S POV- I didn't know that Rey and his gang are like this. I thought them to be very good people but.. (her head starts aching) why is my head aching so badly? I think it's because of the stress, I should rest now.

POV ENDS

SARA'S POV- I think I've done my work now. I hope Kriti will do as per my plan. Rey and his so called friends will now realize what it means to mess up with Sara. Good job Sara! Well done! Nobody came to know about my plan. I killed Shivam and put the blame on Rey. I'm glad Shivam is no more, or else he would have revealed everything to Rey and gang. I just hope my plan works out.

POV ENDS 

Next day, the gang tries to find proof but unfortunately they don't succeed in that.

A week passes by, the gang has still not found any proof. Tomorrow is the trial day.

SWAYAM- I don't know what to do guys. We haven't got any proof yet.

SHARON- yaa and tomorrow is the hearing day what will we do now?

SIMMI- bechara Rey. I'm damn scared now.

RINNI- me too

I'm extremely sorry for posting it after so long. I was damn busy with my college and exams😭

Also sorry for this short update, thoda suspense bhi toh hona chahiye na 😅

Keep reading, voting and commenting till then byeee😘

Sorry if any mistakes found😓🙏