CHAPTER 17

RECAP- Gang reunites.

SHARON- guys Kriya kaha hai?

SIMMI- Woh Sharon tumhare jaane ke baad...

SHARON- mere jaane ke baad Kya?

Everyone is silent.

SHARON- guys koi toh bolo.

SWAYAM- woh... Sharon woh me batata hu.

FLASHBACK 

After Sharon broke up with Swayam, she left the city. That very day something very unfortunate happened.

SWAYAM- Kriya tum rest karo abh. Hum dusre room me hai.

KRIYA- okk.

The gang leaves. Kriya goes to sleep and after some time,the memories with Rey and also the letter written by Rey flashes in her mind. She wakes up suddenly in a state of depression and starts throwing things around. Everybody comes and tries to stop Kriya but she somehow escapes from them all, takes her car keys and leaves. The gang follows her. But before they could stop her again, she starts the car and leaves. Swayam and the other boys follow her in Swayam's car. They find Kriya driving very roughly and Kriya soon reaches near the dead end. Her car has a break
failure and before Swayam and gang could help her, her car falls down the hill. They all are shocked with  the scene in front of them. They immediately call the police. The police soon arrives and starts the investigation. After sometime the head officer comes.

HEAD OFFICER- we are sorry to say that we can't find the body of Ms. Kriya Ghai. It seems that along with the car, some boulders have also fallen down and so maybe her body is beneath the boulders.

The boys are shocked to hear that.

SWAYAM- so please remove those boulders and help Kriya out. We need to take her to the hospital.

HEAD OFFICER- our team is doing the same. But to be frank, Kriya will be dead by now as she had a fall from a great height along with her car  and also the boulders. I'm sorry to say this.

The boys are speechless. Simmi had called Nil and he accidently answered her call and the girls hear everything. They are broken down by this incident. They also come to the place.

Soon the head of the rescue team comes.

HEAD OF RESCUE TEAM- sir, we have removed the boulders but we can't find her.We think her body has somehow entered the river. The team is searching her there now.

HEAD OFFICER- ok continue with it.

HEAD OF RESCUE TEAM- yes sir.

He and the officer both leave. The gang is broken down and crying.

RINNI- Yeh kya hogaya guys? Pehle Rey chala gaya abh Kriya.

VICKY- Rey ka naam bhi mere saamne mat lena. It's all because of him.

FLASHBACK ENDS

SHARON- What?? Fir Kriya mili ki nhi?

Swayam looks down crying. Everybody has tears in their eyes. And all this doesn't go unnoticed by Rey. He has actually heard everything.

REY'S POV: Ok so finally the truth is out. I knew it was something terrible. But this I didn't expect. This news has now made a big scar on my heart. My heart aches now. It aches now to know that the love of my life is no more. Certain things make such a big impact on us, that they tear us apart.But I just can't believe that Kriya is no more. I have lived 5 years without her but I thought she is alive, she is there somewhere on earth, I need to find her. But now.. now I've to stay without her. She will never come back to me. She will never forgive me.Life is meaningless now. Without her my days won't have sunshine nor my nights will have moonlight.I won't be able to look at the moon with her. I won't be able wish upon a shooting star with her. All my dreams with her are now shattered. And what about my friends? They didn't feel the need to tell me this thing? They didn't think about me for once? No Rey, they did think about you and so didn't tell you anything. They knew how agonizing it would be for you.She died. I survived. Because I survived, I died everyday.

POV ENDS

He breaks down. The gang rushes to him. Swayam goes and hugs Rey.

SWAYAM- Rey..

REY- Swayam yeh sab Kya hogaya? All because of me. Mujhe Sara ko letters dene hi nhi chahiye the.

SHARON- rey isme tumhari koi galti nhi hai. Sab Sara ne kiya hai. Me usse nhi chodungi.

VICKY- haa Rey. Teri koi galti nhi hai isme. Sara ko nhi chodenge hum.

NIL- Ik Rey it's not easy for you to forget about it but you have to. Hume badla lena hoga Sara se.

VISHAKA- haa right. Isiliye you have to be strong now.

RAHUL- Rey don't worry, Sara ko me dhund lunga.

AASHI- haa Rey. Hum sab aapke saath types hai.

NEHA- Rey relax, hum sab saath hai abh toh Sara kuch nhi kar sakti abh.

REY- Sara ko toh hum saza dedege par mera kya. I am toh alone forever now.

Ok so finally I revealed the truth as promised. Ik it was too dramatic😅

Let's see what happens next😥 Next update on Monday as it is my birthday🤗 so a treat for all you people😉.

Till then read, vote, comment and share😉