[3] Wrong

Lisa's mind stopped working for a few seconds, her consciousness out of the game. Her head had raptured from all this news. Having no idea of her best friend's sentiments. As if a cold bucket of water was splashed on her.

Jisoo sighed, walking towards Lisa with a bored expression on her face, making Lisa extremely nervous.

"I'm glad you're alarmed now," Jisoo whispered, her face dangerously close to Lisa's. Lisa's eyes warding off any sort of contact.

Jisoo's breath tickled her neck as she moved to the side of her face, exhaling small breaths to tease the resisting blonde girl. Jisoo was loving every moment, savouring every moment. If Lisa moved even closer, their skin would make content.

"Jisoo, stop it." Lisa's breathless whisper was given for Jisoo to understand. For her to stop.

But she didn't bother moving, her fingers slowly grazed the skin of Lisa's exposed thigh, making a small pant leave Lisa's throat. Jisoo made small circles on her heated skin, her heart picking up an unsteady pace.

"You don't understand how hard it is," she nibbled Lisa's earlobe, "to have all these emotions hidden for so long." Lisa's legs were all wobbly from Jisoo's wet touch, provoking her entire body to fall down on the bed.

Her hair was sprawled on the bed, her neck was exposed. Jisoo's hungry eyes flicked up and down, "Fuck."

Lisa tried getting up, but her brain wandered to other places as Jisoo coated Lisa's body with her own. Lisa's emotions weren't clear, everything was a blur. This isn't what she should've been doing, her best friend was on top of her, straddling Lisa with her milky, soft and smooth legs.

Lisa looked up at Jisoo, who was staring back down at her.

"You're killing me, Lisa."