[2] Be Aware

Jisoo's tongue slowly licked her lips as she gazed at Lisa from head to toe. A sensual feeling in her stomach made all her intestines twist and turn. Her cockiness level was on the top at the moment, not knowing what to do with all this pride.

Lisa stood up from her place and rubbed her knees, brushing any dirt off, "I'll be headed to my room now and think about this for a week, thank you so much. And what a dumb and confusing dare you gave me, saying a bunch of words? Tsk, very grim." She rolled her eyes, her hand on her hip.

Jisoo chuckled, "Who said that's it?"

Lisa was taken aback, "Excuse me? Making my tongue dirty with a horrible turned on phrase wasn't enough?"

Jisoo's mouth was shut as she leaned back into her chair, "I'm not sure where this is headed but," she got up, strutting towards Lisa with a cheeky smile on her face, her eyes sparkling with exhilaration.

"Meet me in my room in about five minutes, I have something special for you." She whispered in Lisa's ear, having to slant a little.

Lisa peered at her best friend sideways, heat radiating off of her body due to their closeness increasing the tension between them. She shouldn't have scandalous thoughts blurry her sanity, but Jisoo's powerful gazes made her mind turn off completely and only focus on what she had planned.

"Sure, no big deal. I'll go freshen up."

Jisoo nodded, letting Lisa escape the magnetic field she had graved around them. She watched the younger girl wend her way towards the bathroom, her hand raised up to tumble her hair, disordering her bangs.

As Lisa's words echoed in her head over and over, she made her way to her bedroom with a small beam on her face. I like where this is leading.

After waiting for about five minutes, Lisa's faint knock alerted Jisoo. Her legs naturally strolling towards the door to welcome her most awaited guest. She gripped the door knob and twisted it, the unsecured door opening with a creak.

Lisa's chaotic face was in Jisoo's sight, not appealing her. She didn't know Lisa was this jumbled about something she doesn't even know is gonna happen.

But looking at it from her perspective, having a best friend who made you say something feisty isn't exactly normal. Especially when your best friend is sexually frustrated all the damn time.

Jisoo spoke, "Come in, Loser." Trying her best to keep the atmosphere light and cheery.

Lisa glared at Jisoo, "You're aware that I can take you down in a second if I wanted to? I'm stronger than you, chick." She walked into her room, sitting down on the bed.

Jisoo closed the door, locking it.

Lisa didn't miss a beat to catch that, "W-why are you locking it?"

Jisoo grinned, "Out of habit?"

"You don't lock your door, you're scared of suffocating inside. And you mostly sleep in my room cause you're panicky." Lisa exhaled.

Jisoo nodded, "Exactly."

Lisa tilted her head, narrowing her eyes at her best friend, "I'm sorry, am I missing out on something here?"

Jisoo crossed her arm, inclining her body to the door, "A lot of stuff actually."

Lisa got up, "Like what?"

Jisoo looked at Lisa menacingly,

"For example, having no perception
Of how bad I wanna do it with you."