Chapter Fourteen: Unmaking

Start from the beginning

I nearly blacked out at the pain, a scream dying in my throat as my vision tunnelled rapidly. I felt like I couldn't breathe through the sharp and biting pain that drug through my veins like barbed wire. The burning was just as bad and I found myself curling up into the fetal position, my hands flexing as I buried my face into the pillow as tears blurred my vision. It took a while befor ethe intense burning to stop and when it did i was left panting heavily, my skin sticky with sweat.

I could feel my magick simmer in my veins before it slowly rolled through me, following the path of the pain in soft and warm waves. Its entire focus to soothe me, comfort me as it continued its healing. I relaxed into my bed, my face only twitching with pain as my magick healed the gashes the were had caused with his claws. My breathing slowed, no longer coming in pants and I became aware of Ren's continued growling as he thumped against the door several more times.

I gave a slow stretch, loving the languid and relaxed feeling I had in my muscles and bones as well as the ache in my core at the thought of what would be happening once I opened the bedroom door. I had promised Ren that I would be demanding his cock immediately when I was well enough. I slowly moved to sit on my knees. I shook my head, sending my curls cascading around me before I waved my hand at the bedroom door.

It was shoved inwards and Ren stalked his way inside, his muscles tense and his eyes gleaming with wildness as he looked at me, his chest heaving. I tilted my head, smiling at him. "You said I wasn't allowed to leave the bed while under your watch." I slowly looked down his form, my eyes resting on his groin and the not so subtle bulge that rested there, I couldn't help how I lightly licked my lips. "I can think of a few activities we could do to keep ourselves...occupied." I flicked my gaze back up to his and he reached out, slamming the bedroom door with a flick of his wrist before he stalked towards me.

I felt a flood of arousal surge through me as I slowly crawled to the edge of the bed, reaching out and grabbing the waist band of his jeans. I looked up at him as I slowly pushed his shirt up, brushing my lips across the lines of his muscles. I pushed it up further and he said nothing as he pulled it off entirely. I nipped at one of the hard lines of muscle next to his hip, soothing the mark with my tongue. I shivered at the taste of him and nuzzled his skin, inhaling his scent deep into my lungs.

I felt a little greedy as I once again grabbed the waist band of his jeans. I undid the button and pulled down the zipper. I wiggled in excitement about the lovely prize waiting for me inside but when I reached for it, Ren grabbed my hands, stopping me. I looked up at him, tugging against his grip. "Let go." I tried to keep my tone forceful but I couldn't help the edge of pleading my voice had taken. I didn't want to be denied that.

Ren ignored me, wrapping his other arm around my waist as he lifted me up, setting me on my back without a word. I wiggled, agitated with him holding me down and denying me the feeling of his cock on my tongue and in my hands. "Demanding females don't get what they want." His voice was nearly a low purr and it sent tingles down my body and I became highly aware of just how naked I was.

His lips pressed to my collarbone and I inhaled sharply before trying to kick him in an attempt to get him to release me. "Fuck you, you piece of shit!" I narrowed my eyes feeling a strange urge to hiss at him to express my displeasure. Either that or seriously hurt him. "Let me go!" I struggled against his grip but there was no give and I was not happy with it. My magick sparked amber on my skin and I narrowed my eyes at the were trailing his lips down my chest, his grip tightening slightly on my wrists as he did so.

"Smell sweet." He spoke against my skin before he brushed his cheek across the top of my breast, his eyes closed as he huffed as if in bliss.

"Let me go!" I kneed him in the side and he simply grabbed my leg with his other hand, guiding it to wrap around his waist as he ground himself between my legs and heat flared through me like an inferno. I whimpered, unsure of the harshness of the fabric against the folds of my sex but craving the intensity of the pleasure it brought.