Jawbreaker

jawbreaker

Sophia Randolph's biggest dream was to be like those blonde protagonists from the movies her mother kept on the middle shelf, right abotve the living room tv. Like Elle Woods, Cher Horowitz, Sabrina Spellman or even Buffy Summers! After all, Sophia loved reading about paranormal stuff, she could totally nail it.

But, when she turned thirteen her whole yellow word crushed into pieces. Her sudden move with her uncle (who couldn't even braid her hair) to a completely new town, her snobby rich classmates cataloged as a blonde bimbo, sometimes a little miss perfect, a goodie two shoes. It drained all Sophia's energy. But she kept silent and smiled.

After all, that is what a girl must do, right?

So, when she turned sixteen and a half and all girls started to support each other, Sophia decided that she had enough.

With junior year around the corner and a whole new mentality about living her life to the fullest, Sophia decides to change her whole personality, starting from zero. But of course, she didn't give it a second thought and now her life is a complete mess.

Adding to the equation Sophia's long term crush being noticed by her new friend and her uncle taking interest in her mother (who is a complete sweetheart and maybe Sophia decided she was her new blonde icon).

On the good side, Sophia had always been rational, so she could fix it. On the bad side, she decided to be completely irrational and let things flow.

"Screw this shit, i never follow my words anyways"

STARRING!

Sydney Sweeney as Sophia Ann Randolph
The local supermodel

Sydney Sweeney as Sophia Ann RandolphThe local supermodel

Kennedy Walsh as Spencer OlsenLalisa Manoban as Clarissa Chandler Scott Porter as Paul Randolphthe rest of G&G cast as their respective characters

Lalisa Manoban as Clarissa Chandler
Scott Porter as Paul Randolph
the rest of G&G cast as their respective characters

Disclaimer!

There will be discussed themes as sexuality, agression and death. If you don't feel confortable reading them this might not be the right book for you! Also there will be a disclaimer in each chapter. Also all the characters are aged by a year since I didn't felt confortable writing about fifteen years olds!

Hello again sweeties!!! Here we have the improved version of Jawbreaker! The main plot is still the same, but there are going to be a few changes. And I also decided to make this a series! Hope you enjoy it, love you!