iii boomers and sugar daddies

Saying that Sophia was a nervous wreck was a statement.

Her knee wouldn't stop bouncing and her lips being bitten by her teeth.

Right after Paul Randolph stopped the car in the entry of her school, she gave him a quick kiss in the cheek and stormed out. Spencer followed her quickly and grabbed Sophia by her shoulder, making her stop walking.

"What is wrong?" the girl asked, Sophia exhaled and let her eyes wander around the students for a couple seconds. "Is this about saturday night? Because from all the people who went there, you are the one who should be less worried."

"It's just that they are going to start with those rumors again and at the party I heard a girl say that my sugar daddy paid for a surgery and I won't be able to wear tank tops and i'm fucking melting in this sweater."

"Wow, okay. Slow down." Spencer giggled and grabbed Sophia by her chin. "You are going to take off that sweater and dress however you want, if anybody says something about the party just shrug it out and if they even mention your boobs tell them that they are jealous because I saw them and they didn't."

Sophia hugged her friend tightly for a couple of seconds. "I love you."

"Yeah me too, now take of that thing and show me my girls." Sophia laughed and took off her pink sweater, leaving her in her light blue tank top and her over used black jeans. "Better?"

"Yeah."

Walking side by side, they both entered the building. They reached Spencer's locker first, where they say their goodbyes until lunch period.

Sophia went straight to the AP English classroom, meeting Maxine in the way there and after a couple minutes of catching up, they both entered the classroom.

Maxine took her seat across Sophia's desk at the back. "Welcome back, AP English." mr. Gitten started talking, Sophia groaned, resting her head on her hand. "Hiding in the back there, you'll find our new student, Virginia Miller. I trust you will make her feel welcome."

"It's Ginny" the girl in front of her reminded. Being completely ignored by their teacher.

"I know it's our first day after summer vacation, but I tought it was an excellent opportunity for a pop quiz" he started handing the programme for the year and Sophia started reading it.

"Ugh, nice, as if we didn't have enough males here." Sophia murmured, the girl in front of her turned slightly and smiled to the blonde, who looked up and mouthered a hi and smiled to her.

"Those of you who didn't do the summer reading of The Crucible are in for a world of pain ." Sophia could see how the whole class started rolling their eyes and cursing their teacher in undervoice. "Uh, don't worry, Virginia, I don't expect you to have read it."

Ginny quickly raised her hand and Sophia leaned back with a smile, this was going to get good.

"Oh. Yes, you have a question?"

"There are sixteen books on this syllabus."

"Yes, like I said you can always drop down..."

"Fourteen of them are written by men, fifteen were written by white people and I'll guess the one Black author will crop out for Black History Month. Am I right?"

"Excuse me?" the man asked, his eyebrows furrowed, Sophia was covering her quiet laugh with her right hand.

"Oh, I think you are not excused on this one, sir." Sophia mocked him from her position, he looked at her and then to Ginny who was dead serious.