I just can't wait to be on the road again (sarcasm!)

The crew got on the bus and settled down we had two drivers so that they could go back and forth on driving so no one fell asleep while driving. The crew bus pulled off first and then our bus pulled off. The next morning at about 5:30am to crying over the baby monitor. I rolled over to see what time it was and heard Colson say in his sleepy morning voice 

" Go back to sleep baby... Ill get the kids" ANd then he kissed me on the forehead and i rolled back over. I heard the door open again and i figured they had gone back to sleep, but instead I felt two little people crawling on top of me. 

" Good morning Mommy!" Morgan and Abel said in a cheerful voice. 

" Good mornig kidos!" I replied thinking to myself. What if it was still that easy to pretty much wake up to a fresh start everyday, They have nothing to worry about. I wish it was still that easy. 

"Whered you go?" Colson asked

"Im here haha" I replied

The next show was in LA and we were about an hour out. The show wasnt until 10pm.

"Hey so were almost to LA and the show isnt until later, lets take them to the beach!" Colson suggested.

" That sounds awesome babe! Lets do it! i even brought my bathing suit,but we have to get them bathing suits" I replied excited

As we pulled in to LA we stopped at a suf shop and we went inside to get the kids bathing suits, Colson took Abel to the little boys section and I took morgan to the little girls section. Colson came over with a pair of black trunks with a skull on them and a shirt that had EST 19XX on it.

" Look what i found!" He said laughing

" Thats adorable" I said giggling

I  picked out a cute retro style suit that was pink and black with a skull on it and we went and checked out. We got back to the bus and we changed the twins and colson played with them so i could get changed. I went to my suit case and rumaged through my suit case looking for my suit, I finally found it. My suit was a Pink retro suit with black polka dots, It was a haulter top with high wasted bottoms that fit my body perfectly. I put on my coverup and some flip flops. WOW my feet are white! i guess thats what happens when all you wear are converse and vans.

Colson put on his trunks and we headed to the beach. We sunscreened the kids and we also sunscreeened ourselves. We took the kids to the water and let them play with us. When we went back up to the umbrella.The kids really liked playing in the sand. I think the best part about it was that Colson was  only really recognized by a few people which made this day way more special.

* guys everyone should thank my friend Hannah because she is amazing and let me use her computer!!!!!!*