Its time

• Dedicated kay Any MGK girls <3

This morning I met up with the Hells Angels for the first time in a long time. I was greeted with hugs and you look so grown ups.

My "uncle" Jason along with all the other guys who were and still are like uncles and brother to me. Then there's Matthew who I dated all the way through high school. He was the love of my life, before I met the LOVE of my life. He thought we would be together forever. Little did he know about my plans of leaving after I graduated, the night I graduated I disappeared, wrote a note and was gone, not to be seen again.

Knowing had probably completely broken Matt I had to cut everyone off. They had private investigators looking for me, by if pay them off to say they couldn't find me anywhere. I guess I missed one because my uncle Jason was able to contact me. At first I was furious, he told me I needed to leave my whole life. I told him is rather just deal with it.. I knew all to well what the Pagans were capable of. I don't want Colson or Morgan ad Able around this so I had to send them somewhere, I told them not to tell me just incase something went wrong.

The plan was simple, I would be use as bait to get them here and then the club would take care of the rest of it.

Im so irritated by this situation anyways. I need colson here in my time of need, i know this is better for him though. Even if it kills me i will finish this and they will not mess with my family. My kids will not have to grow up the way i did, They will have normal childhood away from Police and outlawness! They will be able to go to school with out being made fun of because every weekend someone in your family is being put in jail. On when Morgans ready to date and he just happens to be rider, she doesnt have to worry about him going away... And theres no way in hell that Abel is going to join the MC no matter how much he wants to!

By now the Pagans are here I was standing there in the middle of the parking lot, Just waiting.

" Emma Jacobs Its been a while, Wheres your Boy friend? or even you kids?" The president asked

" I could Say the same about your whore of a wife... That sright you might not remember her prostitution days But i sure do!" I said with a smurk on my face

" I remember that night perrectly, Taking my switch blade to your presious godfathers throat and then taking his life" He said almost laughing

" I swear ill kill you!" I replied running at him and pulling my 9 out of the holster on my side and pushing him to his knees, The guys came running behind me and went to hold the rest of the Pagans back. I was holdong the gun to the back of his head. Silencer attached for no noise but instead i removed my gloved hands from the gun and gave it to my uncle, who took care of it and destroyed any evidence of me being there so i dont get tied to this at all. At this point i went home and called our travel agent and got colsons hotel number.