Tour... agian

This will be the second time ive gone on tour with colson. Tours are so much fun like seriously though, we meet the nicest people and have so much fun. We've got the bus all settled so that the cribs wont move its actually a pretty awesome set up. I'm actually really excited to tour with him. I went to the spare room and made sure all the kids stuff was packed, with the stroller that could hole two kids, there car seats, blankets, bibs, food, clothes, necessity's i went through my list and made sure I had everything and i was proud that everything was actually there. Now its time to get my stuff packed. the kids were taking a nap so i went to the closet and grabbed my Big suitcase from the closet. I went to the drawer and grabbed 4 pairs of jeans, 3 pairs of jean shorts, 1 pair of black and a pair of teal high waisted jean shorts with studs on the pocket, I folded them neatly and packed them in the suitcase, I went to the closet and got two of my MGK shirts that i had cut, one of them into a tank top and the other into a tank crop top, a crop top that said geek, a long sleeve shirt with the rolling stones logo on it, A long sleeve batman shirt, a Ramones tank top, and a few other assorted tees. i also went over and grabbed a few sweatshirts one with jack willis on it, A Victoria secret sweatshirt and one with my lucky number 37 on it, Colson had it made for my birthday. Next i went to the cabnet in the back of the closet to get some leggings, i grabbed 2 pairs of plain black leggings , a pair of Aztec designed ones, a pair with skulls on it and a pair with crosses on it. Then i went to the section where my dresses are, I grabbed a black mid thigh tight strapless dress and a blue mid thigh flare halter-top. Then I moved on to shoes I grabbed a pair of black combat boots, a pair of Rasta  vans, a pair of Black vans, a pair of black with paint splatter on them, I also picked a pair of simple black stiletos, I also picked a pair of black Doc Martins. I was able to get all of that stuff in the big suit case, Then I realized i forgot underwear and camis. so i went to the closet and pulled out the medium sized suit case and went to my underwear drawer and got 7 bras, a lot of underwear and all of my camis. I put all of that in the suitcase and went to get my make up and hair supplies and then i was done packing, we were leaving to night to head to New York for his First show, I was gonna go to this one and then go to some others later in the show but for the most part be taking care of the kids so that management doesn't have to do it all of the time. 

I heard one of the kids wake up over the baby monitor. Oh what perfect timing! I walked into the room and Picked up Abel because he was awake morgan was still aleep so i left her in her crib. I took Abel to our room and put him in his play pin with his toys so i could get some last minute things done before Colson got home. He had everything laid out on his side of the room for me to pack. He sucks at packing his own clothes. I went over and got everything but his shoes packed in one suit case so i put his shoes in a duffle bag and put everything that was packed in the spare room. Then i heard the door open. I walked to our room and got Abel.

" Guess whose home?" I asked Abel

"Daddy?!"He asked excited yep. I put abel down and he ran and hugged Colsons legs. He was so cute and he loved his daddy. Colson picked him up and walked to me.

"Now wheres Morgan?" He asked

" Shes still sleeping." Abel replied to his daddy as Colson reached in and kissed me and then put Abel down to go play.

" Everything is packed and ready to go bye the way." i said breaking the silence.

" Great, the bus should be here soon." Colson replied, he honestly looked extremely happy that we were going with him.

* what do yall think is gonna happen while they are on tour?

do yall like where the story is going?

What would yall like to see happen?*