My life as MGKs wife.

• Dedicado a Any MGK girls <3

The twins are now 2 years old.A week ago Colson was in an accident and he wasnt wearing his seat belt. He was thrown from the car and broke his collar bone, two ribs and his ankle. Hes been in the hospital since then, theyve had to do multiple surgerys on his collar i just hope he gets better soon. His fans are so supportive, his room is fool of flowers from fans and cards they love him so much. The twins and I are always at the hospital sitting right beside there daddy, The doctors are saying he will probably get released tomorrow.

_____ The Next day_________________________________________________________________

When i got to the hospital they were preping Colson to go home. After signing all the discharge papers we got him to the car. When we got home the twins ran up to Colson yelling "DADDY!", It was the cutest thing ive ever seen, They love there dad soo much. Colson decided that hes going to take a year off from touring so get better and spend time with the kids. Morgan and Abel love there daddy so much. I already know Abels gonna look just like his daddy and Morgans gonna looke like a mix of us but mostly him but shes gonna be gorgeous. Hes so good with them. It was about yime for there naps so Colson took them to the bedroom and took a nap with then since he was also tired because of his medicine. I took a picture and posted it on Instagram captioned " Daddys finally home! Look at him hes so cute with his kids, Hes such a great father! I dont know what I would do with out him. God I love him so much im so glad that hes here!". The photo got got more than 100 likes in less than 1 hour and a bunch of comments about how cute he was with the kids and things like that.

The guys came by today to see Colson and the twins. They usually come buy the house two or three times a week to see the twins because they want to make sure that the twins know that they will always be Uncle Slim and Uncle Dubo.