21

"Yo, my man!" Niall smiled happily as I walked to our table in the lunchroom.

"Hi Niall." I chuckled as I sat down across from him.

"So?" he started. "Are you happy to be back in school?"

"Actually... yes."

"Well, go on. Explain."

"I'm not thinking about certain people."

"Well then-" Niall smiled. "-I'm glad for you."

"Yeah." I nodded.

Just then Ken sat down next to me.

"Hello." she smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Hi." I smiled back.

"So-" she started. "-Prom is in a month."

"Yes?" I asked.

"Well, aren't you going to ask me to prom?"

"Oh yeah." I nodded. "Ken, would you like to go to prom with me?"

"Yes! Of course I will go to prom with you Harry!"

I smiled and she hugged me tight... but after I let go, I excused myself to the bathroom and once I got in there, tears. Tears started to flow out of me and I couldn't stop it.

I looked at myself in the mirror and broke down even more as I watched the water run down my cheeks. I started screaming at myself then...

"God Harry, pull it together! You're better then this!" I yelled which made me cry even more. "Stop being weak and man the fuck up! You weren't put here on this earth to suffer! Stop fuck-" I hiccupped. "-fucking crying all the time." I said the last part not yelling. But seeing how my eyes puffed and turned red I yelled, "Ugh!" and punched the mirror so I wouldn't have to look at me anymore. I hate looking at me nowadays.

I then sobbed harder and slid down the wall next to the sink and pulled out my phone.

I scrolled up some messages, but stopped and read what I wanted to see.

I was suppose to go to my first prom with Lottie

I was suppose to go to my first prom with Lottie... but then she broke her promise and disappeared on me. I thought after she left that I'd never go... it would be too painful to go without her by my side... and just a few minutes ago... I agreed to go with another girl.

I can't believe I did that.

It's not right and I shouldn't be going.

At least not with her.

Well... as I'm sitting here and thinking... the only person I'd go with, that's not her, is Louis.

Yeah he's a dude, but I'd take him as my date.

I would get a lot of weird looks though... I mean I am the man whore of this school. I date every girl I see. They don't know I'm just trying to find the missing half of my heart... they just think I'm horny and will take anybody. In reality the only people I've ever slept with is Lottie, Ken, and Louis. Louis isn't even a girl. He's a boy. So I'm not a whore at all.

But everyone would find it weird that a popular man whore with the ladies took a dude to prom... but I'd still take him, fuck the weird looks... and it's not even because he 'looks like Lottie'. I just really would love to take him and to dance with him. I know I'd be happy with him... so much more happy then Ken.

"Fuck." I whispered leaning my head back on the white tile of the bathroom. "I like Louis."

I just realized in this very moment, on the dirty bathroom floor, that Gemma was right. I like Louis. I always have. Since the moment I saw him, something in me changed. I mean, I let him stay with me for two months after only meeting him a few days before.

Who does that?

I don't know who... but I did.

Louis just has this thing about him, that has nothing to do with Lottie, that draws me in. Lottie was so right... he's easy to fall for.

And now all I want is him back in my bed.

"What is going on in here?" a teacher asked as he stepped into the bathroom. "I heard crying and a loud crash from down the hall." Mr. June spoke coming closer to me and then he saw my hand. "Oh my god, are you alright boy?"

"Yes." I nodded.

"You need to go to the nurse's office." he spoke and helped me up.

He then walked me there and they ended up calling my mom, but it didn't phase me. All I could think about was Louis.

__________
Please like and comment! Also, people from the USA, have a happy Thanksgiving Thursday! ~Ash