6

"Is that tea I smell?" I asked walking into the kitchen on Monday morning.

"Oh hi." Louis said jumping a bit. "You scared me."

"Oh, sorry." I chuckled.

"But yes it is." he nodded.

"God I haven't had tea in forever. No one ever makes it around here."

"Do you want me to make you a cup then?"

"Sure." I nodded and then sat at the bar in the kitchen. "How did you know where everything is?"

"Well I usually get up early in unfamiliar places and I got up so early that your mom was about to leave for work so she showed me where everything is and taught me how to use it."

"Oh, I see." I nodded. "So how did you sleep for your first night here?"

"Pretty well." he said pouring our glasses. "Your sisters bed is really comfortable."

I chuckled at that.

Louis then sat my mug down and then sat next to me and began to drink his tea.

"So when does Opal usually get up?"

"She doesn't get up for another hour."

"So around 9:00?"

"Yup." I nodded.

"So what do you do in your time of alone time?"

"Watch reruns of Friends, Full House, The Nanny, That '70s Show, or Charmed depending on the day."

"Oh I love those shows!"

"Really?" I asked joyful.

"Yeah." He nodded smiling. "So what's on today?"

"The Nanny."

"Oh fun!"

"Well come on then Louis. Let's catch up on some episodes."

We then both got down from our seats and made it to my living room.

He sat down on the love seat so I sat down on the couch.

I then turned on our flat screen with a remote and turned to the channel that The Nanny was on and we began watching it while drinking our teas.

About an hour later I heard Opal start to whine through the baby monitor.

"I'll be right back Louis." I said excusing myself to go and get Opal.

I then placed my mug on the coffee table that was in front of me and went upstairs to go and get Opal.

When I went into my bedroom I picked her up from the crib, put her on her changing station, and changed her dirty diaper. I then walked downstairs with her and sat with her on the couch.

"She's so adorable." Louis cooed looking over to us.

"She's my little pumpkin." I said and kissed her cheek.

I looked up and saw him swooning over her.

"Come here." I then said.

"What?"

"Come here." I said again.

So Louis got up and sat next to me.

"Here. Hold her while I go and make her bottle."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah." I said and handed O over to him. "I'll be right back." I said and went to the kitchen.