15

"So what are we going to do for Louis' birthday tomorrow?" Gemma asked as her and I walked around a park as I pushed Opal around in a stroller.

"I think mom and I were planning on making it a surprise birthday party."

"Oh nice." Gemma smiled. "Who are you all inviting?"

"Well everyone that will be there is me, O, you, mom, Niall, Z because I've heard that Louis and him see each other often, Fiz because she's the only one who wants to stay close with him because she doesn't want him to leave thinking she hates him like with what happened with Lot, and I contacted Louis' friend from the Army, Liam. I found out Louis did have a friend because Louis was talking to him on the phone a week ago and he told me he really missed spending time with him."

"Wow. You got this all planned out then don't you." She smiled.

"Yeah." I nodded. "I'm so glad you could be here for it too."

"Well it is Christmas break H."

"I know." I nodded.

"I can't believe this year is almost over with."

"Yeah." I said as I watched O look at the ducks in the water.

"And your going to be nineteen soon!"

"Yeah." I smiled. "I'm so excited about that."

"You should be. You're so close to the drinking age."

"Who says I don't drink now?"

"I meant legally, idiot." Gemma laughed.

I laughed too and then decided that we should head home and prepare for Louis' surprise birthday party.

Gemma, Opal, and I arrived back at the house and got told to meet mom at a clubhouse near by because that's were the party was going to be set up.

When we got there, my jaw dropped at how beautiful all of the decorations looked.

"Mom, this looks amazing." I said looking at all the Christmas birthday stuff.

"I hope so." she said finally stopping and taking a break. "I want Louis to have an amazing birthday and Christmas because he leaves after New Years. I want him to go back over seas feeling happy."

"I'm pretty sure he will." I smiled but then I frowned.

"What?" she asked me concerned.

"What if Louis doesn't come back to see us?"

"I'm sure he will Hazzy." mom said giving me a quick hug. "He loves you and Opal. Especially Opal. He wouldn't dare not come back and see her... or you."

"When he goes, I'm going to miss him so much." I said starting to tear up.

"Harry don't think of it like that. Sure you'll miss him, but you have so many friends here and you'll forget about him until he comes back down to visit."

"If he comes back to visit."

"Harry." mom said and slapped my shoulder. "Don't think like that."

I just shrugged and then started helping mom out decorating.

Pretty soon we finished and then went home.

I put Opal to bed as Louis sat in my bed reading a book.

"Where were you?" Louis asked.

"Walking the stroller with Gems."

"Oh? Did you have fun?"

"Yeah." I nodded.

I then climbed into bed next to him.