Chapter 12: Good Answer

Winter's P.O.V.
I wave goodbye to Diana as me and Qrow exit out of the building and start to walk to the lively town.

"So what do you think? Do you think shes... ready?" I say.

The mission was to find Diana and determine if she was worthy to be the fall maiden.

We did the first part, but the 2nd isn't easy.

To be honest... I think she's ready

"No..." Qrow says, I looked at him.

"No? Why!! She's a great fighter!! And has high spirit!! She's a bit rough around the edges but with a litt-"

"Just hear me out first!!" He says approaching a nearby table and sitting into the seat.

"The thing is the girl is just too bright.. she thinks she can do things so easily... and that everydays sunshine and rainbows plus she'll never handle the truth about the Fall maiden, if we transfer the power to her she'll be driven insane..." he says.

I sighed. I had to agree with Qrow.

Wow I never thought I would ever say that in my head.

"So what do we do... without a fall maiden-"

"It'll be fine... Will find one..." he says putting his hand over mines, A blush crept across my face.

"Awww your blushing..." Qrow says smiling.

I take my hand out of his quickly then stand up and say "Qrow Branwen!! I will have you arrested if you say anything else" pointing my sword at him.

"Ok ok ok!!! Chill Ice Queen" he laughs though a hint of red on his cheek.

When I notice I chuckle under my breath.

"Before we get to Beacon I wanna show you something." He says and starts walking.

"Hm?" I followed him.

After walking 2 blocks we reach to a board walk with a beautiful sunset over the beach.

"Wow...." I say.

"Yah it's pretty great..." Qrow says.

I stare into the beautiful scenery when I was interrupted by Qrow's cough.

"Winter..." I look up to Qrow as he eyes me.

"What do you... look for in a man.." he says "be specific.. very specific" He says this with an evil smile.

I smile calmly not letting my emotions show. 

"Well.... I like him tall.. dark, handsome, avian..." then I look at him with a smile. "With a really big... long.. scythe.."

He's stunned for a moment then breaks into a laughter with his cheeks red "Good answer, good answer!!