Chapter 9: One night

Winter's P.O.V.
I sat down at one of the tables looking through my scroll for messages Ironwood sent me.

Ironwood: Have you guys reached to the area yet?
Winter: Yes sir
Ironwood: Good, your target is a girl named Diana Underwood. (Attachment sent)

I clicked on the photo to see a young girl in her 15 to 16s with blond hair and a beautiful smile. I almost tear up knowing the smile would disappear after she becomes the host.

"So..." Qrow says "whos the special lady?"

I hand him my scroll and say "she lives in an apartment with her older brother and trains with him in the rooftop, she's known as a really skilled fighter in this area.."

"But how skilled?" He says with a smirk.

"Looks like we're going to have to find out" I said returning the smile.

I put away my scroll and stand up "We should stay at a hotel for the night then in the morning we go look for her" I said.

I turn to him "Is that fine with you?" I said.

He stands up as well. "Yah..."

3 hours later....

I unlock the door and went inside the room. As Qrow crashes face first into the bed. "Finally!!"

I look out the window, it was night time...

I'm exhausted. I turn around then freeze. "There's only one bed...."

Qrow looks at me "So?"

I facepalmed myself. "Its fines I'll just sleep on the couch.."

"Why? There's a bed right here!!"
"But you're sleeping in it!!"
"Why can't we just sleep together!!"

Qrow's face flushes, "I-uh mean.." he sighs, "it's only one night... that's all.."

I look at him then sigh "I guess..."

Me and Qrow lie in bed facing the opposite direction in silence.

But I wonder... What he would say... at that moment....

Then I slowly fell asleep...