Chapter 18: After the Fall

Author's note: That's right!! You thought I was gone!! No I come back from the dead!!

Qrow's P.O.V. (17 years before Epilogue )

"Uncle Qrow!! Uncle Qrow!!" A screeching sound filled my ears as someone slaps my face making my head turn left to right. "Wakkkkee uppp!!"

I groan and grabbed both of Ruby's hands "stop it!!" I said. She laughs, scratching the back of her head.

"Ren is making pancakes so I was wondering if you wanted some!!" Ruby said standing up.

"Uh..." I yawn "sure...."

"Yay!!" She yells then runs outs of my room.

I sigh. It's been a month since the fall of beacon, me and Ruby's friends were headed to mistral to go to haven.

I threw my head back,

Bzzzttt

I looked at my desk where my scroll was. I picked it up and smile, it was Winter.

After the fall of Beacon, Winter and her sister were sent back to their home while I planned to go back home to get Ruby. I still remember the moment we said goodbye to each other, but every now and then she throws me a text.

Winter: Good morning Qrow....

Qrow: Hey Ice Queen 😍😍

Winter: *sigh* have you and the rest made it to Haven yet...

Qrow: Not yet, what you worried 😏

Winter: No I just really don't want anyone in the rest of the group having to deal with your drunkness...

Qrow: ...... So yes?

Winter: OF COURSE I AM!!

My cheeks warm up. Ice Queen.....

Bamm!!
"HI MR. QROW!! ARE YOU GOING TO JOIN US!!"

I jump almost dropping my scroll. "Do any of you knock!!" I say.

Nora laughs "NO SIR!!"

I sigh "I'll be there..." I say. As she leaves my room.

I go back to my scroll

Qrow: Sorry for worrying you Ice Queen.... I really hope I get to see you soon... 😘😘

Winter: Me too....

I smile to myself as I put my scroll back into my pocket and exit the door.

Author's Note:

 Me right now XD

Me right now XD