Part 7

Here's the long awaited chapter. Sorry I've been so busy trying to pass my road test 😒 not that I did, and trying to get used to school and working. It took awhile to write this chapter because of that and I have a few great ideas for this but I'm having a hard time connecting them. Anyway here's a little bit more of how fucked up Alex really is or rather why Alex is so fucked up.
-
-
I wake up the next morning sore as all get out. My mind was hazy with sleep until I felt something touch my cheek. My hand sweeps my cheek knocking away whatever was there before turning over, my eyes fluttering to see Mason grinning down at me.
"Hm." I hum rubbing the sleep from my tired eyes.
"I told you it wouldn't take her too long to fuck him." Turning over in bed I look at who he was speaking to. A very angry Rye stands on the other side of the bed, his arms crossed over his chest as he glares at me. Suddenly it registers that I'm lying in Jared's bed completely naked and the two of them were hovering above me. Slipping back into my usual self I shoot up in bed the sheet falling off my exposed body.
"What the fuck are you doing in here?" I snap viciously.
"Why the fuck are you in his bed?" Rye growls. "You don't spend the night." Well he had me there, but last night I could barely move.
"Look at you Alex. You're covered in hickey and what the hell is this?" Mason comments before lifting my wrist up off the bed where they were still slightly discolored from being tied up the last time. I yank my hand away from him, growling lowly.
"Don't touch me."
"What the hell did he do to you?"
"Shut up." I snap flinging myself off Jared's bed before starting to dress myself in my scattered clothes.
"God damn it Alex." Rye thunders, his fist connecting with the bedroom door frame. I look back at him my pants only halfway up my thighs.
"Rye what the hell are you going?"
"Me?! What the hell am I doing!? What the fuck are you doing you fucking tramp! I'm the one that broke you in and you have the decency to leave me behind and fuck him! I'm the one that wants you like this and you let him do it to you!"
"Rye, calm down." Mason says pushing him back a step when he gets too close to me.
"Shut up Rye! You don't fucking own me! I'm my own person, no one owns me." I snarl. "And what happens between me and anyone else is none of your business."
"Is it true Alex? Are you two dating?" I felt my heart clench. Dating, when was the last time I ever dated anyone?
^^
"Alex." He smiles at me brightly.
"Hey." I flash him a strained smile back.
"What's up baby?" He asks a look of concern written on his face. Sighing I lean back against the locker.
"It's my parents." I whisper glancing down the hallway.
"What's going on?" He whispers back, his fingertips gently brushing my hair behind my ear. Biting my lip I squeeze my eyes shut, keeping the tears in place.
"I- I have to stay with my dad permanently." I mutter, my lip quivering.
"Permanently? Oh babe." He gently cups my face, the tears slipping down my cheeks. "Sh, it's going to be okay babe, I promise." He reassures, pulling me into a tight hug, his hard body wrapping around mine. "Why don't you come spend the night with me at my house?"
"No I don't want to impose like that-" It would be our first night sleeping in the same room.
"Please, I'm asking you to stay."
"Okay." I nod wiping away the remainder of my tears.
"I love you." He says pressing his lips to mine gently. "Now get to class." He teases gently pushing me away making me chuckle softly.
"I love you too." That night... I head for Ryan's house after running home to get some clothes.
"Alexandra, darling how are you?" His mom opens the door grinning at me.
"I'm well thank you."
"Ryan told me about what's happening. I'm so sorry."
"Thank you. Is Ryan in his room?" I ask awkwardly changing the subject.
"Yeah hun. Go ahead, first door on the left."
"Thanks." I smile at her sheepishly before climbing the stairs to the hallway upstairs, before going to Ryan's door. "Ryan." I call out softly as I open his door, but stop short, frozen in fear as my young boyfriend lays on his bed, his hand firm around his shaft, jerking. Blushing I turn away from him, my body heating up at the sight of a boy so exposed. "Um." I muttering making it known that I was now in the room.
"Shit Alex." He scrambles to cover up and sit on the edge of his bed, but his problem was very persistent, poking up under the blanket. "I-I didn't know you were here." He says looking at everything that's not me.
"I didn't know you were busy." I mutter before looking back at him, his cheeks tinted a light pink color, matching the head of his shaft, the pink flared head engraved in my mind like a daydream.
"R-right, sorry." He gently rubs the back of his neck, still avoiding my gaze.
"So um, do you want me to leave?"
"No, no, it's fine, come sit." He scrambles to get me to come closer despite his obvious erection. I sit beside him on the bed in the most awkward silence.
"So um..." He starts awkwardly.
"Does it hurt?" I ask glancing sheepishly at his erection.
"Yeah, kinda." He says looking down.
"Do you, um, want to finish?" I ask looking away.
"You want to finish for me?" He asks bluntly, his cheeks turning a bright red.
"I-I don't- don't know."
"It's easy." He says gently taking my hand in his guiding it to his problem.
"I- I don't know." I mutter again.
"It's fine. No one will know."
"Ryan-"
"Just a little, please, it's starting to hurt." He pulls the blanket away, my fingertips brushing against the tip of his erection making me gasp my hand jerking from the sensation, but he keeps it there. "It's okay."
^^
And after that I feel in love with dick and have been a slut since.
"Alex! Answer the damn question."
"I guess."
"What do you mean you guess?" Rye growls.
"I mean I guess we're dating. I don't know. Look it's none of your business." I say finishing up getting dressed. "Where even is Jay?"
"Jay?! Jay? Are you fucking kidding me!?" Rye yelps hitting the wall in frustration again.
"Enough!" Mason snaps keeping his best friend in check. "We need to get moving." We leave right after that, the paparazzi hounding me about Jared once again, but I push them aside, Jack and Kyle blocking the crowd from me as Mason and Rye's escort them out of the hotel. I spend the rest of the trip in my bunk until we get to the airport.
"One more time we stand together!" Jersey, as weird and remote as it is, is my favorite place to have a concert. The fresh air, the thick smell of Mary Jane, it was precious and crazy and I was in heaven every time they handed me a drink from the audience. I was taking shots of random drinks before even getting off stage to walk through the crowd. "There's something here bigger than ourselves!" I walk up the slim aisle letting the fans reach out and touch me as I reach out and touch some back, the guys scattered around the outside. I was in heaven, finally letting my past slip away from me like I needed, because recent interactions had me bringing up things that should be long forgotten. "It's who we are that keeps me believing!" The music shuts off and the lights drop out and that ended our concert and when I step backstage I head right for the one person I shouldn't have.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" I was just putting the blunt to my lips when it's ripped form my hand.
"Hey!" I snap turning to look at Jared. "What the fuck are you doing?" I ask glaring at him.
"God what are you like twelve." He snaps putting the blunt out between his fingers.
"Hey, I wasn't done with that."
"Well you are now. Where have you been I haven't seen you in like three days? I had to find out from Grayson that you were home."
"Why do you care? We're not actually dating."
"What's wrong with you?" He asks looking at me closely.
"Nothing, other than the fact that you're being a total buzz kill."
"I mean it Alex, talk to me."
"What do you wanna know Jay?!" I snap at him, the drugs clouding my thoughts. "You want me to tell you how the last time I had a relationship I was fourteen and he forced me to give him a handjob, or that my father sided with my step mother and kicked me out when I was fifteen?! Do you really want to know that I fucked up my friendship with the ONLY person I ever trusted? Or how I fucked her brother and her boyfriend in her bed while she was at band? How about how I lured her dad to my mom so she would leave the gardener and he would leave her mom? Or how about how I walked in on my mom and the gardener more times than I can count, fucking against the counter, or how my dad married some secritary and had a kid with her? How Grayson moved out when he was sixteen and couldn't take me with him, how I blew Mason while he slept or fucked Rye just two hours after we met in a club because for at least a year I was a stripper in a down town club? Do you want me to tell you how I was stupid enough to get drunk and drive him from a party when I was sixteen? How I was in a car accident and almost died how NO ONE came to me until two days later when someone finally told my brother and Mason what happened? Do you really wanna know that I've slept with over twenty different guys including you? How I used your bother and you because I had this fucked up plan to destroy your oh so perfect relationship? Do you HONESTLY want to know how fucked up I am? Hm? Do you want to know that I've fucked your brother three times since our 'relationship' started?" I paused needing to take a breath from my rambling, staring at Jay as he looks at me stunned by the rapid fire of information. "I'm fucked up Jay, and you can't fix that, and neither can my brother despite what he thinks. I'm not meant to be with someone because I'm so fucked up."
I'd never confessed so much of my life to anyone because those few years between eleven and seventeen were such a blur because most nights I hardly knew my own name let alone anyone else's. Grayson had abandoned me when I needed him most and I couldn't do anything but let it happen, let my parents push me around until I met up with Grayson the night of my car crash, but by then he'd already won the lottery and was starting his own band. I didn't have anyone once I moved in with my father, it seemed like everything had gone from bad to worse in a matter of days and my friendship with Carrie was dwindling and her boyfriend's mistakes were only making things worse, but I took it to a whole other level. She never deserved anything that I did to her, but she played with fire and I made sure she got burned, badly. I was cold hearted and mean before she pushed me away, but our friendship was the only thing holding me together, so once she cut me out of her life I had nothing left to lose and that was how I played my game. Like I had nothing to lose.
"You're not fucked up Alex, you're just hurt." Jay says reaching out to brush away the tear I hadn't realized was racing down my cheek. "I'll be by your side, helping you pick yourself up, piece by piece."