Part 6

We'd barely managed to get into the hotel room before we were tearing off each other's clothes, or rather he was tearing off mine. Every time I tried touching him he'd slap my hands away, forcing me to keep them to myself. He pushes me against the wall of his hotel room, his hand pinning both wrists above my head causing me to moan.
"Hurry up and beg me." He mutters against my lips and just like that I was coming undone under his touch.
"Please Jay, please fuck me."
"Fuck, that last part you always insist on adding is going to get you in trouble."
"Good." I moan letting my head fall back. "Now please Jay."
"Get on your knees and ask me nicely." He chuckles letting me go. I look at him, panting from his tedious torment in the car on the way over here, I could still feel his fingers buried to the knuckles.
"I'm not getting on my knees." I snap at him.
"Yes you will." He says smirking at me before pushing me against the wall again. His hand spreading my thighs before plunging into my crochet shorts making me gasp. "Now drop to your knees." He whispers sensually in my ear. I stare at him through my lashes before slowly dropping to my knees in front of him. "See, what's the point in giving me such a hard time if you're just going to listen to me anyway?"
"It's my nature." I chuckle looking away from.
"Just give into me darling. It's much easier."
"Shut up." I huff. "Now please Jay, fuck me before I get bored and leave you." I snap crossing my arms under my chest.
"No, no, nicely." I look up at him, slowly watching him crouch down in front of me, his hand slowly creeping up my inner thigh making me gasp and bite my lip.I lean back as his fingers pass the seam of my shorts and underwear again, plunging into my heat. He twists his hand so he's cupping my heat as he fucks me mercilessly with his fingers the need twisting deep in the pit of my stomach.
"Fuck Jay please." I beg desperation weighing my words. He pulls away from me making me whimper again, a smug smirk claiming his features. "Please fuck me mercilessly. I'll be as obedient as possible."
"No one would believe me if I told them what you're really like." His whispers against my lips, my breath catching in my lungs.
"Please." I breathe out softly, my eyes fluttering before I force myself to making eye contact with him. He guides me back with his hand, his rough, large hand sliding over my breast plate, gliding over my stomach, laying me back against the carpet. I let myself surrender to him and his immense throbbing need, I swallow dryly trying to keep from releasing at just the sight of him. Once I'm comfortably lying on the thick threaded carpet I spread myself for him, letting him admire the glistening heat between my legs. Chuckling softly his pecks my lips gently before traveling to my breasts, his warm plump lips wrap around my taut bud making me gasp gently, my hand threading through his hair making him grunt before he pulls my hand off him, his hands hold my wrists to the floor on either side of my body. His lips trail slowly across my breast plate before he sucks my other nipple gently, his tongue rolling around the outside of my nipple making me cry out softly. Gently he pulls away, his lips kissing me again softly before trailing down my torso headed right for my core. I couldn't help but shudder when his warm breath fans over my swollen lips, dripping and needy, begging nonverbally for him to rut me into the floor.
"Look at you, sopping wet little kitten."
"Fuck Jay." I moan, my back arching off the floor. "Jay, now please."
"Hm? You want me to fuck you? Or tease you? Or maybe touch you?..." His hand traces around the outside of my heat, teasing me but never touching me.
"I want you to touch me and lick me, I want you to fuck me with your tongue, imbed me in the floor. Please." I grunt greedily. His lips turn up into a smirk before he kisses me gently, his lips kissing over my desperate heat.
"You're being nice and needy."
"Jay, stop being such an asshole please."
"Please, is that your new favorite word?"
"Only with you." I breath honestly. He kisses me again, this time passing through my heat, my entire body on fire as his tongue laps at my heat. "Jay, please, I want to touch you." I sigh softly. "I need to touch you like you get to touch me."
"No."
"Please Jay." I whine desperately flexing my hands still tightly locked in his hands imagining myself gripping onto his hair tightly.
"Fuck." He grunts letting me go to grab my hips hoisting me off the floor and onto his thighs, letting me straddle him as he kneels on the floor, his length plunging between my thighs making me arch my back a yip pleasurably. I roll my head back before grabbing his hair, pulling gently making him grunt again.
"God." I moan as he pounds me down against his hips. "Fuck Jay I'm-"
"Cum." He utters against the inside of my breast before thrusting his hips up to meet mine before rolling me back onto the floor, my climax washing over me in unadulterated please. Moaning I arch so far off the floor I was sure I was nearly in a headstand or one of those human bridge poses. "God you're so fucking good." He purrs, pulling away from me he turns me over onto my stomach, my body still limp from my extraordinary orgasm. He lifts my hips up, my ass in the air before he thrusts forward again, his hips meeting mine in deep needy strokes before another climax builds in the pit of my stomach, my core throbbing from the raw fucking. Grunt as I clench around him he slows his pace, drawing out the time it took me to climax making me moan deeply, my second orgasm washing over me in wonderful, sated, waves. My body was convulsing, my thighs shaking so badly I couldn't kneel like that any longer, his arm comes around my waist to keep me up as his thrusts picked up the pace once again. My raw core was begging for him to stop while slicken and asking him for more. I wanted him to stop, but my will power was at an all time low as I could think of nothing more than his length moving through my body at a deep thick pace. My back was arched so badly I was sure I wouldn't be able to move, not that the constant brutal fucking was going to help me walk properly in the morning. My chest was flat against the floor right to my bellybutton and my ass was about chest level to him leaving my body in the shape a 'J' ironically enough.
My nails dig into the carpet as he pounds at me, rutting me into the floor like I wanted him to, my core clenching as yet another orgasm winds itself painfully in the pit of my stomach, the tip of his pleasure center right at the end of my walls.
"Jesus Jay." I whimper, my body starting to ach in overstimulation.
"Sh." He hums.
"Fuck please, are you close?"
"Not even." He whispers in my ear making me moan.
"Jay." I moan as my third orgasm hits me in waves. "Shit." I grunt my body shaking as I release all the way down his shaft making him groan, before he turns me over onto my back.
"Cum, cum." He encourages, his fingers dipping into my core, curling as they brutally take me as his. I want to moan so badly, the tears pricking my eyes from the pain, but I was so close to yet another release. The over stimulation had me convulsing like never before. Cussing like my life depended on it I released against him, his fingers curling, my body jolting as my life serum dripped down his strong hand and forearm. He rides me through it, making me double orgasm before he stops, his tongue replacing his fingers making me whimper in pain. I've never been so over stimulated.
"Jay please stop."
"Sorry hun, you wanted me to fuck you."
"Jay." I whine when his tongue rings the bundle of nerves between my thighs. He moans his lips curling around the nerves making them vibrate. "Shit." I curse my back arching. As if sensing that he'd set me on edge he picked up the pace, his fingers finding my entrance once again, and it only took three strokes to have my over stimulated pussy convulsing once again. "Jay, please, please. It hurts." It hurts too good but damnit I was at my limit.
"One more. Give me one more." He says climbing back up to my body.
"Will you cum for me Jay?" I whimper.
"Yes, princess. I'll cum for you, better yet, I'll cum with you."
"Oh, yes." I moan, arching into him our chests pressing together. Sliding in and out of me was super easy since I was dripping from... numerous different climaxes... I'd lost count somewhere between three and four. His thrusts weren't as needy, well they were stiff, deep strokes, but slower none the less, he was taking into consideration all the pain he was putting me through. It took much longer this time but eventually he had me a moaning mess beneath him as my last release was winding itself in the pit of my stomach. "How close are you?" I mutter.
"Not close enough." He bites back.
"Harder than please."
"I thought you were in pain."
"Please Jay, I'm desperately close and you're taking too long, I'll hold back for as long as I can, but my body's already in so much pain."
"Just cum without me."
"No. Together." I say trying to think about something that didn't involve his huge erection moving through my hypersensitive body, but I was failing miserably. I thrust my hips up into his making him pick up the pace and before long he was grunting and I was threatening to come undone. "Fuck Jay!" I cuss loudly.
"Go princess." He grunts and that was all I needed. I let go the painfully pleasurable orgasm washing over me just in time for him to spill into me like his life depended on it, filling me up even more than he already was. Pulling back after riding us down from our highs, our juices mixed into one dripping off my body, I could finally breath and allow my swollen abused core to cool down in the air conditioned room. "Fuck you're all red." He says his hand gently brushing over my core, but I jolt from the contact hissing making him pull back. "Let's get in the bath."
"Ice please." I chuckle slightly sitting up, the undeniable pain ripping through the lower half of my body making me look up at a now standing Jared. "Carry me please." I whisper my cheeks lighting up a deep crimson.
"What's the matter? Did you ask me for too much?" I shake my head.
"I asked you for just enough." I laugh lightly when he lifts me up carrying me into the bathroom when I catch myself. Falling back into old habits I let the joy fall from my body and sit silently across from him in the warm bath.
"What? Why are you so quiet?"
"No reason." I grunt my head falling back onto the edge of the tub. "Actually." I sit up way too fast. "Who the fuck do you think you are making it out like we're a couple?"
"I had to."
"Why?" I snarl.
"Beacause. I've got to get these exes to back off and the only way I could think to do that was with having a strict girlfriend like you who's strong enough to take that hate and careless enough to dish it too."
"What?" I snap. "Actually you know because you're reason makes me sound so badass I don't actually care about that but you didn't ask me. I was bombarded by paparazzi and I came out looking like the bad guy. I had no idea what they were talking about you gave me no warning whatsoever." He simply shrugs his shoulder making me angry again slowly my persona was shifting back into who I mad myself out to be. Shaking my head I lift myself out of the tub trying not to wince at the pain in my lower region.
"Where are you going?"
"To my room." I snap wrapping myself in my towel.
"No." He growls pushing me back against the door jam. "You're not running away from me."
"I'm not running." I snap.
"Yes you are, what happened to you when you were little?"
"None of your business." I growl pushing him away from me.
"Stop it." He snaps before he lifts me up, throwing me over his shoulder.
"Jared!" I yell pounding my fist against his back but he didn't seem to care too much. Non too gently he tosses me down onto his bed making me yip in surprise. "Jared." I try to growl at him but before I get the chance to push him away from me he's attacking my pained lips making me hiss, my head falling back as I lean on my elbows. "Jared, I'm still sore." Grunting he plunges his tongue deeper making me groan my head rolling back again. "Fuck Jay please."