Part 5

Groaning softly I pull at the ties holding me to his bed posts. My thighs spread wide for him to admire the soft red flesh that he's been torturing since he came onto me backstage. Vigorously he worked his fingers through me for the third time, pushing me dangerously close to my climax before stopping, his hand pushing against the throbbing bundle of nerves, stopping me from release while keeping me on edge.
    "Come on, beg me. I know you want to."
    "No, I don't beg for anything." Then again, everyone's usually more than willing to bury themselves between my thighs. That was when it hit me. As turned on as Jared was from the teasing and touching, he wasn't fully erect yet, which means begging wasn't to degrade me it was to elevate his needs. All the more reason not to beg, though I wanted to hit more then anything I could deal with his torment long enough to not give him anything to turn him on.
    A quick slap came to my heat making me flinch back, my reflet to close my thighs came before I could stop myself. Jared growls pushing them back into the bed before slapping me for a second time. Gasping I arch my back, the ball of tension winding itself deep into the pit of my stomach again.
    "Beg. Me." He demands.
    "No. Jared." I pull on the restrains.
    "Beg me and I'll bring your torture to an end."
    "NO." I growl. "I don't compromise."
"Neither do I."
"Then we're done here. Let me go."
"Oh no, you're not going anywhere. If I can't cum, you can't cum." Growling I twist in the restrains my heat begging for a tension, the pain from brinking my orgasm three times was now setting in the pit of my stomach like the worst period cramps in the entire world. I wanted to beg, I practically NEEDED to beg every time his dominant eyes met my heated needy ones. I bit my tongue keeping the desperate pleas to myself. God I want him I NEED him. He was changing me and I hated it, I didn't want to be that little girl I used to be, it's so annoying, I never want to go back to the way I was, this is how I protect myself. For a long while I contemplated how badly I needed him, if it was just worth the suffering for the night then to give into him, before I knew what was happening his fingers were back inside my core. Panting, I clench my eyes shut, feeling his digits push me to the brink of yet ANOTHER close orgasm, but just like before he retreats.
"Jared." I mutter, my body convulsing with need, he looks up into my eyes shocked that I'd said something. Swallowing the lump in my throat before glancing at the digital clock on the night stand reading 1:45 AM. Shit. Slowly closing my eyes I swallow hard again. "Please."
"Hm? I didn't hear you." He hums but I could tell by his growing erection that that was in fact a lie.
"Jared please." I beg my eyes still closed tightly.
"Look at me." He says forcefully. Gradually I turn to look at him my eyes scanning his lustful face. "Beg me properly."
"Please Jared, fuck me." I whimper my hips bucking up into his fully erect shaft making me choke on my own breath. I let out a strangled whimper my head falling back into his pillows.
"Oh, you shouldn't have said that last part." He purrs his fingers brushing over my core, slicking his digits. I let out a soft sigh pulling the restraints. "Are you sure you want me to fuck you're throbbing pussy?"
"God yes." I moan.
"Hm, some controlling bitch you are." He snickers before thrusting between my thighs burying himself to the hilt in one go. Gasping I arch into him trying to adjust to him, but he gives me little time. "Shit why are you so tight?"
"Oh god." Was the only thing I could think to say. Before I could complete another string of words that would be a more fitting response he had already withdrew and was slamming back into me. I pulled painfully at the restraints as he pounded me into the mattress all his anger coming out of him in a matter of seconds. Grunting his body hit mine with the force of a freight train. Before long my body was spasming in the most intense orgasm I'd ever had. I could feel him throbbing inside my pulsing walls my heat driving him closer to the edge as I hit again, the feeling of him alone enough to have me convulsing in a second wave of bliss.
"Shit." He grunts pulling away from me, kneeling above me he works over himself his hand moving furiously over his shaft still glistening with my release. I held my breath as his abs tensed followed shortly after by a string of hot ribbons. Moaning I arched off the bed, his life force spreading over my lower torso and upper chest. The sight alone had me ready to go again. I wanted to be released but another part of me liked being so helpless, wanted to be at his mercy.
"Jared." I sigh my throat hoarse from calling his name so loudly before.
"You want me again?"
"Please." I whimper biting my lip as I nod slowly.
"God you're so fucking young. If you want it get it yourself." He smirks laying back on the bed beside me. Perplexed I try to find an easy less painful way for me to maneuver while being tied to straddle his hips. Somehow I'd figured it out, but not without him laughing at me. Finally I was straddling his waist with my head between my crossed wrists. Easing onto his bare shaft once again he grunts. "Look how wet I made you the first time." He hums his hands creeping up my torso to my breasts making me gasp. Forcefully I slammed my hips down onto his making him grunt. "Shit." Grabbing my hips he kept me at the fast brutal pace before releasing me to squeeze my breasts again. The bed sighed beneath us my hips rocking into his as he thrust up into my body. I let my head fall back as I leaned away from the headboard the pain from my wrists making my fingers tingle, but all I could think about was fucking him. Groaning he slides his left hand up over my shoulder, grabbing a fistful of my hair, yanking my head back while simultaneously pulling me down to suck along the column of my neck.
"Fuck Jay, I'm cumming." I cried my eyes watering as my orgasm wound its way into my stomach. "Ah Jay." Convulsing again my body released against his my insides clenching around his shaft milking his climax from his body.
"Fuck Alex." Jay moans back his hips thrusting up into mine. "Can I cum inside?" Breathlessly I nodded my head acknowledging the question followed soon after by the feeling of fulfillment. Sighing contently I stayed on his hips his semi hard on still pressed inside my spasming heat. After a while of panting Jay undid my ties allowing me to collapse on the other side of the bed. My wrists were raw and would be bruised to all hell in the morning but at that moment I was too tired to care. That night would be my first ever time spending the night beside a guy.