chapter eleven

Adams pov 

It was the day of the concert. I was nervous. I didn't want to mess up. But i knew that no matter what, I would try to make this day perfect. In memory of Maxie, I am going to make this concert run smoothly. 

I was not going to mess up. I can't mess up. 

I won't. 

I practiced and practiced. I would not waste all those hours that I practiced for this concert. 

Three days grace and black veil brides are going to be at the concert as well. Three days grace is going to open for me with a couple of songs, then I was going to perform one of my songs. Then, toward the end of the concert, black veil brides would finish it with a few songs of their own. 

This concert was going to be perfect, I just knew it. 

But, one thing changed from when I first thought of this idea. I wasn't going to try to join Three days grace again. They are doing fine without me. 

This concert is going to be the last of my music carrier. 

Barry's pov

The guys and I just finished the Remember Maxie tour. Now, we were heading back to Canada to open for Adam's remember maxie concert. 

I knew something was up when I first heard of this concert. I just didn't know what Adam was planning. 

Was he going to try to join the band again? Or will this be his last concert of his carrier? 

I don't know, but what ever Adam does, I hope he thought about what he is about to do,

Brad's pov

Ever since I talked to Matt about what was on his mind, I couldn't get thoe words out of my mind. 

'She taught me that now matter what, things would get better' 

I didn't notice that when Maxie was alive. But, now that I look back to all of those memories that we shared, I realized something. 

Maxies family broke her spirit, all of those bullies broke her self of  mind, Adam leaving broke her heart, her coping with Adam gone broke her emotionally. But she never once gave up until the very end. She knew that things would get better when she went to school that day Adam found her. 

No matter what, when Maxie hit a tough spot in the road; when she was alive, she didn't give up. It was only when she couldn't take it anymore when she gave up. 

Maxie was the strongest person I know. She went through her family abusing her, she got through getting bullied, she got through all of the haters in her music carrier. She fought back against life until the very end. 

And that is the bravest thing that someone could do. 

Fight back.