chapter five

short chapter because im having writers block

adams pov

I kneeled in front of her grave. I screwed everything up. shes gone, and I am almost loosing Naomi.

Naomi, the one who caused me to lose maxie.

it was raining. I cant stand the rain. but yet, I couldn't bring myself to leave max's grave. I needed to stay here. I owed her that. I felt the rain run down my face, mixing in with my tears.

I never wanted her to die. I never wanted her to leave me.

but shes gone. and now, every rock band is acknowledging that she lived, that she was a kid. a kid that died of suicide. I heard that my chemical romance, nickleback, linkin park, shinedown, skillet, the fray, daughtry, theory of a deadman, and many more bands are saying what a strong kid she was. and she was strong.

she was strong from the beginning. the fact that she had an abusive family, I cant give her enough credit for living. she was strong. and I cant help but think. why did she lose her strong now? why did she kill herself now?

I sat in front of her grave until my phone rang. it was barry.

"Hello?" I said.

"Adam. its Naomi." he said.

"what about her?"

"she was in a car accident. she didn't make it."

any ideas for the book, please message me. thanks