chapter six

Adams pov

Shes gone. Dead. Even though she caused the death of Maxie, i still care for her. She was there for me when i was at my darkest point. i too, was going to kill myself. but she was there, she saved me. and i can never repay her for that. but now shes dead. and i can never say another word to her again. i miss her, and i never even got to say goodbye.

I was stil in the grave yard, i was still at Max's grave. but with the news of Naomis death, i had to leave.

"Im sorrry max." i said to her grave. i hope that if there is an afterlife, and she is watching me, i hope that she would understand.

Neils pov

i heard the news of Naomis passing and i couldn help but feel sorry for adam. He lost max, and now naomi. he lost the two people he cared about the most. Hell, I lost someone that i loved the most. Max, shes dead, and now that Naomi followed her, i couldnt help but think. Is this Max's revenge? Did this happen to Naomi because she took adam away from max?

No. Naomi didnt get into an accidental car accident. The full story was that Naomi went to a club, she drank a lot. Then, she drove herself home, and crashed into another car. She was the cause of her own demise.

.........

Two weeks later, i sat in a church at Naomis funeral. it was a nice service. but instead of her wearing a white dress, she wore a black one. i guess that she wanted a black dress on?

after the funeral, the band and i had to go on another tour. We didnt want to leave Adam, but we had no choice. we asked him if he wanted to come, but he just said no. I guess he couldnt tear himself away from the memories of max. he didnt let go of her death, and i think he couldnt let go of Naiomis death either.

Lets just say, that long ago Naomi saved Adam from killing himself. Naomi saved Adam, when i couldnt. Adam and i used to be the best of friends, we were like brothers. we were friends since we were young. but now, i feel as if i dont know him any more. the old adam was thrown out of the window the day his life changed. the day he started doing all these crazy things.

When Max came into our lives, i saw the old Adam. but when she died, the old adam came back. i now know that i will never see the old adam back. Because of Adams mistakes, he lost the lives of the people he loved.

........

A/n:

ok, so i have a major case of writers block. can anyone give me any ideas on what to write? i have a little idea on what to write, but now since its the last book, i dont know what to write.

so, if you have any ideas on what i can put into the story please comment on this or send me a private message. Thanks

on the side, there is naomis dress.